Donald Drumpf: Making Mjölner Great Again [T15 Map-boss Video]

Ok got exalt dropped today, so i bought this.
Two in 1, i hopping it is 8 mode but don't want to waste 70c.

That is 6 mods. It has to be corrupted to have 8 mods. The movement/attack/cast speed and unique boss damage/attack&cast speed are one mod a piece.
"
IdleAltruism wrote:
That is 6 mods. It has to be corrupted to have 8 mods. The movement/attack/cast speed and unique boss damage/attack&cast speed are one mod a piece.

Yah, i know it is not 8 mode. if it was 8 mode i would be able to do 3 challenges in single map

1-> Twin T15
2-> Kill deadly boss (The infernal King).
3-> 8 mode T15.

As this is only 6 mode so i have to give up (3), don't want to take chances to corrupted and also lose first 2 Challenges.
TY very much again, thanks to this build i was able to finish 36 challenges.

But one thing for sure, that i am on ban list of number of players after crashing them out of their zana dailies ><.
That's great, congrats!

How are you finding later game content? I am interested in hearing other players opinions on ease of use and various levels of difficulty the build has with certain content. I realize that I am not a completely objective observer on this sort of thing, and insight from others can lead to solutions not explored previously.
There are some tricky bosses

Problem with these bosses.

T12
Overgrown Ruin Map
He killed me with 1 hit, maybe i was over confident and didn't clicked flasks and he poke my head.
Village Ruin Map
AKA Turkey + Dog (Dog hit me once and i died with 6.7K life).
T13
Waterways Map
Boss was keep freezing (although i had flask but died without killing him).

Breeze Easy bosses
T6
Poorjoy's Asylum, although T6 but every monster hit hard (even level 91 people died while i was only level 82 and cleared entire map). Did 4 maps for XP.
T11
Death and Taxes - Fun map, played 3 maps (in one of the map almost everyone died and i killed boss in all phase, 6 people party)
T12
Shipyard Map
T13
Courtyard Map
T14
Palace Map - Just avoid touch of GOD and this is also joke boss.
T15
Colosseum Map - No problem at all
Abyss Map - Double boss, died like joke.

Everything below T11 is no issues.

BTW I never had issue with 15% Elemental reflect maps, never died with Element reflect. Even in Element reflect map had Elemental reflect rare mobs.

All in all, i would say this is powerful build. I am not sure in next league how to run this without scold's cage or freaking expensive amulet.
Last edited by commonjunks on Apr 24, 2016, 7:55:36 AM
i see your passive don't have passive 2 curse why you use 2curse am newbie ty
"
zindyarmz wrote:
i see your passive don't have passive 2 curse why you use 2curse am newbie ty

Most of the time you use Elemental Weakness and switch to Warlord if you want to do hard boss or a map with Elemental Weakness curse on you or Elemental reflect map.
So at one time you are going to activate 1 curse.
40/40.

Thank you, its been fun. A lot of crashing.
I just bought all the items for this build and am getting ready to start. What did you level with?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info