Donald Drumpf: Making Mjölner Great Again [T15 Map-boss Video]

+1, I been looking around for such build as i have some gear tuck away in my stash (now it is the time to use).

Do you think replacing Belly with Kaom will make any difference?

Spoiler

The slots are pretty intensive for the build. If you're ok with not running Leap Slam, you can do it, although that sounds sub-optimal to me. You won't get Fortify.

Overall, it's probably not worth losing the 5l.
Last edited by IdleAltruism on Apr 15, 2016, 3:01:20 AM
"
IdleAltruism wrote:
The slots are pretty intensive for the build. If you're ok with not running Leap Slam, you can do it, although that sounds sub-optimal to me. You won't get Fortify.

Overall, it's probably not worth losing the 5l.

TY, going to make 5L this shit, already wasted like 90+35 jewellers.

after putting 1 more jewel i got 6s, now need to 5L

Got a lucky cadiro of perfect "The Harvest Jasper Chopper", sold to fud 5L6s
Last edited by commonjunks on Apr 15, 2016, 9:44:07 PM
FYI, my plan is going to be to run 3 curses, already running 2 with self-flagellation and really not having problems with any map. I am thinking now, try to get a good curse ammy, but worse case run a second SF and then run Enfeeble on top of Warlords and Conductivity and I'll still have a net gain.
Just wanted to check, which jewels are you using (i see a lot of slots are taken).
I'm using life+ Attack Speed jewels, and those have a mix of resists and some old +INT ones I had from when I needed them. Jewels with +spell damage while holding a shield and all the other stats I need are remarkably rare, unfortunately.
I realy want know what you do to leveling this build. I never make a Mjolner build. Can you tell me what gems and equipments you use to start leveling this build easy?

And another question.. This build can do Atziri easy? But have problem with Elemental Reflect, right?

Thanks!
I love this game so much!
Last edited by Murilo35 on Apr 17, 2016, 5:33:01 PM
@Inky, for leveling i use Sunder with faster attack (use life leech when you can equip it, i think it is around level 31) and some cheap leveling items (i used this skill till level 60 and then switched to mjolner).

Get some -mana rings and you can run your skill at 0 mana.

Here is example of gear (most of the items you can equip at level 1)

BTW how easy was it for you to get all off color on your shield? I am getting problem in getting all green and red on shield.

Last edited by commonjunks on Apr 18, 2016, 10:53:48 AM
I really lucked out on the shield and used a few chroms, but the most efficient way is just paying 100 chroms to Vorici and get whatever color combo you want.
Last edited by IdleAltruism on Apr 18, 2016, 8:24:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info