Labyrinth way too long

So I just got to the final room in the Labyrinth where I can unlock the chests and set my ascendancy thing and I get disconnected. After the second time this has happened words cannot describe how pissed I am and how long and tedious the labyrinth is only to have it completely reset. You REALLY need to add some progression save feature in here as your servers and game optimization are damn awful and lag spikes causing death/disconnects are incredibly common. Wish me luck at the third attempt trying to get through this hellhole part of the game which should never have been implemented.
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2016, 12:11:02 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The problem is not the Labyrinth being too long. The problem is that you DCd. The length of the lab is fine. The technical problems should be (and hopefully will be) resolved.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
The problem is not the Labyrinth being too long. The problem is that you DCd. The length of the lab is fine. The technical problems should be (and hopefully will be) resolved.

The problem is there is no save point in the Labyrinth. The fact that this game is awfully optimized and can have massive lag spikes at any point not to mention dc's from this game are common causing you to have to redo the entire thing. The Labyrinth takes most people around half an hour for boring and repetitive content that you have to do 3 times on every character you make. Scroll through the forums yourself and see just how many other people are complaining about how bad the Labyrinth is. Should be either nuked from the game or fixed via save points.
"
Risen90 wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

The problem is there is no save point in the Labyrinth. The fact that this game is awfully optimized and can have massive lag spikes at any point not to mention dc's from this game are common causing you to have to redo the entire thing. The Labyrinth takes most people around half an hour for boring and repetitive content that you have to do 3 times on every character you make. Scroll through the forums yourself and see just how many other people are complaining about how bad the Labyrinth is. Should be either nuked from the game or fixed via save points.

Half an hour? What the fuck, if you completely memorize it etc it should take you 5-10 mins at most now if it's their first time sure but half an hour on a constant basis? Fuck no even the HC people are faster then that obviously not if their ES.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 1, 2016, 3:25:55 PM
Well, if GGG wanted people to love the labyrinth, they screwed with poor QA and a non robust to technical problems design.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
if you completely memorize it

Yes because everyone aims to completely memorize the Labyrinth (/_-)... For everyone else (including me after my second time attempting to run it) it takes around 20-30 mins.
"
Risen90 wrote:
"

Yes because everyone aims to completely memorize the Labyrinth (/_-)... For everyone else (including me after my second time attempting to run it) it takes around 20-30 mins.
how hard is it to memorize the basic paths leading to izaro ? lab is fairly streamlined, and exits have patterns resulting in tilesets being 'glued' together by RNG process. if you run it ~10 times, you start noticing clear patterns.

in case you didnt memorize, I believe there is lab daily thread on reddit that posts entire layout of the lab (not sure if every difficulty or not) for that day
"
grepman wrote:
"
Risen90 wrote:
"

how hard is it to memorize the basic paths leading to izaro ? lab is fairly streamlined, and exits have patterns resulting in tilesets being 'glued' together by RNG process. if you run it ~10 times, you start noticing clear patterns.

in case you didnt memorize, I believe there is lab daily thread on reddit that posts entire layout of the lab (not sure if every difficulty or not) for that day

Maybe he's EB/MOM and can't afford all those regret orbs to spec in and out of EB just so he can run the goddam lab 10 times.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
joachimbond wrote:

Maybe he's EB/MOM and can't afford all those regret orbs to spec in and out of EB just so he can run the goddam lab 10 times.
nothing you have said has to do with the actual memorization of the labyrinth, which is what I refereed to.
"
grepman wrote:
if you run it ~10 times, you start noticing clear patterns.

Why in gods name would I want to run that place 10 times? 3 is too much... Memorizing the entire labyrinth has nothing to do with this as most people hate the place and only run it as necessary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info