New Paris Gateway Added

"
liborio92 wrote:
so thats basically 4th western server,1 south milan right... and how many eastern we have ? ZERO

I don't think you should see it like that, but more as a market share.
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
Plot twist. This is the April Fool's joke and the trade changes are real.
Thanks!
Kiss from Paris <3
Hell yeah!
That's really a welcome addition, effectively lowering my latency from 100 to ~50.

I'll be having a nice "omelette au fromage", to celebrate.
To learn is to live...
That's nice, however, I still got plenty of packet losses because of the Orange/Cogent issue that nobody want to resolve.....

Using EU gateways, I got decent ping (<100ms) but there are so much packets lost that it's just unplayable (freezes, stuttering, rubberband....).

The issue has been reported to GGG, who said that the issue is on Orange side, on the other side, Orange says that the issue is on GGG's side.....

The only way to escape the problem is to connect through non-EU gateways, I use Washington DC, got a crappy ping, but no packets lost.

As a lot of players using Orange as ISP, a new gateway won't help resolving this issue, could you please GGG have a look on it? (I know they won't, but there's no life without hope^^)
Wow, going down from 19ms to 4ms. Pretty cool !
Thaks alot GGG, buuuuuut...

I basically live 15km away from Paris. In login screen, Paris server gives me between 56 & 57ms ping right now. London, Amsterdam and Frankfurt all give me less than this, between 45 & 55ms (which is pretty bad compared to the 25 I had before Ascendency update, btw...)

What's happening here ?
Just waiting for that sweet, sweet Chicago server. Would be about the best for the midwest and everything in Canada that isn't Vancouver, Toronto, or in Quebec
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Amsterdam > 30ms
Paris > 15ms

Love you GGG :D
Please, add russian gateway,many Russian plays on Europe!!!
Russian garena PoE is sucks :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info