Default League - Legacy League

All I want to contribute here is to say that if each balance change caused a full wipe, I would not still be playing the beta :)

Transfer to legacy is a great approach
I think we should be able to move currency items and skill gems from legacy into default

Any changes made to the gems or currency items in default would apply to them once they get moved out of legacy
Maybe even reset the gems level upon transfer

If transferring them isnt possible then what you could do is remove the currency/gem from legacy and give the same item in default

This might make the economy go out of whack with all those extra currency items, but when the game is live and there arent as many legacy migrations the economy would get to the same point eventually so testing an environment like that during beta would be a good idea
"
Pat1487 wrote:
when the game is live and there arent as many legacy migrations the economy would get to the same point eventually so testing an environment like that during beta would be a good idea
Clever! I'm in favor of imposing inflationary conditions on the economy to see how it would cope. Maybe give everyone 100 orbs of alchemy, 200 orbs of chance, and 400 jewelry orbs, and see where it goes from there.
I would actually prefer when the legacy migrations still took place even in open beta, because rerolling is interesting and challenging and the best thing is when the game changes and you can have a new experience.It's somewhat, like a a year long race, where you can actually wouldn't have to play 24/7 to be good at or something like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info