[2.2] [Berserker/Deadeye] Life Voltaxic Spark - No Crit - BloodMagic - VaalPact - 80k DPS!

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for the build. I was little bit bored with my Lvl94 Righteous Fire Inquisitor on Perandus so I quickly checked your build and I have to say it works really well. I'm lvl 81 now. I didn't take Deadeye yet but I'm able to run maps up to T11 without any problem. I don't have Coil here on Perandus and probably I'm not gonna get it until i'll drop to Standard - I have there legacy Coil and Taste of Hate (those two I think fits together perfectly).

Here is my current gear on Perandus:

Have you guys heard any rumours that GGG is gonna give us chaos reflect in next major patch? Any rumours about Spark nerf?

Cheers!
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
Have you guys heard any rumours that GGG is gonna give us chaos reflect in next major patch? Any rumours about Spark nerf?

IMHO Voltaxic Spark will be nerfed. The question is how deep. Enjoy the moment, crash and kill ))

My personal record:

"
Makcu wrote:
"

IMHO Voltaxic Spark will be nerfed. The question is how deep. Enjoy the moment, crash and kill ))

They cannot simply nerf "Voltaxic Spark", they can nerf item itself - what I hope would mean we'll get legacy Voltaxic. They can nerf Spark skill, what is unlikely because AFAIK they've boosted it not so long ago.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Does the links on the bow have to be in that order?: Voltaxic Rift: B-B-G-G-G-B or can i simply have 3g3b?
"
They cannot simply nerf "Voltaxic Spark", they can nerf item itself - what I hope would mean we'll get legacy Voltaxic. They can nerf Spark skill, what is unlikely because AFAIK they've boosted it not so long ago.

GGG can change the mechanic of the poison damage. Remove the property "double deep" and our build sink to the bottom

"
WolvesCreed wrote:
Does the links on the bow have to be in that order?: Voltaxic Rift: B-B-G-G-G-B or can i simply have 3g3b?

Gem arrangement can be in any order. Yes, you can simply have 3g3b.
B-B-G-G-G-B only shows the priority of the gem if you do not have a 5-link or 6-link
Last edited by Makcu on May 10, 2016, 8:19:07 AM
hey, OP, thanks for this. I was following another spark guide and swapped over to this around level 70 haha... did it in Perandus Flashback and rushed for a "Anarchy's Price" Voltaxic... costed around 55 chaos ended up 2G-linked on the bow...

All good though just farming up the rest of the gear and i'm ready to take one more.

One thing i'd like to suggest though, as i found it super useful... the unique Granite Flask - Lion's Roar. The knockback is just ridiculous - keeps mobs and elites at bay.
So I just got level 64 and my Voltaxic+drillneck are being worn.

My damage seems extremely low still, and my survivibility is zero to none. (I can't wear my kaoms plate yet)

Here is my current gear. All res is capped.

Am I doing something wrong or does it only pick up at lvl80 or so? I also have deadeye.
"
WolvesCreed wrote:
Am I doing something wrong or does it only pick up at lvl80 or so? I also have deadeye.

Spark should be at least 15 quality. Better to buy cheap corrupted Spark 20 level (near 15 quality) when you reach 70 level. It is very important to have the maximum level of the Spark and Wrath. It will greatly boost you damage.

I have collected all the information (gear, tree, jewejs, stats, video) in my Cabinet.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1660292

My character is also open for viewing
Last edited by Makcu on May 12, 2016, 2:54:03 AM
"
Makcu wrote:
"
WolvesCreed wrote:

Spark should be at least 15 quality. Better to buy cheap corrupted Spark 20 level (near 15 quality) when you reach 70 level. It is very important to have the maximum level of the Spark and Wrath. It will greatly boost you damage.

I have collected all the information (gear, tree, jewejs, stats, video) in my Cabinet.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1660292

My character is also open for viewing

So I checked your skill tree, but you dont have many cast speed nodes.. Where's your cast speed coming from?
"
WolvesCreed wrote:
So I checked your skill tree, but you dont have many cast speed nodes.. Where's your cast speed coming from?

Permanent:
+9% Increased - Lightning golem
+17% Increased - Haste
+20% Increased - form Passives Tree
+70% More - Spell Echo

Temporary:
+20% increased - 5x Frenzy Charge
+36% Increased - Vaal Haste

+20% Increased - Silver flask (lately I do not use)

Correct me if i missed any

If you ask me why i do not take Mental Rapidity, IMHO - 12% Increased is too small for 3 passive node
Last edited by Makcu on May 15, 2016, 8:46:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info