[2.2] [Berserker/Deadeye] Life Voltaxic Spark - No Crit - BloodMagic - VaalPact - 80k DPS!

"
urgetopurge wrote:
"
Sapherica wrote:
uber atziri in mind?

I just did Uber Atziri deathless. Very easy. I was sorta scared about the trio but they melt so fast off screen.

Only scary part is atziri flameblast. Most people can't tank one even with ruby flask.

Gear:

6750 health
173/172/180 resists in hideout
40879 spark damage (36883 with haste, i prefer haste over wrath)
level 94

Also this was mentioned before by OP about the controlled destruction vs added chaos 6th link debate: with the 90% crit chance enchant on your boots, controlled destruction is the best 6th link. Elemental overload gets procc'd more than enough for it to be up the whole time (even with 0 power charges)

nice!!! and cool gear, i will try uber soon, since i have something more danguerous to worry about:

whatever.. now i want to test those essence worm with full BM (since i use BM gem, to have some auras)

"
Makcu wrote:
First try Core with 2 death. Malachai confirmed
http://i.imgur.com/k2kffNy.jpg

Full buffed 101k dps

about this, how hard was? full buffed i have like 73k dps with 10 spark proyectile, and a incredible deffence (40% armour +soultrhist, enfeble + AA) but look at the core map i linked in this post i think nothing can save me from that... what you think?
"
urgetopurge wrote:
I just did Uber Atziri deathless. Very easy. I was sorta scared about the trio but they melt so fast off screen.

Good news. Congratulations my friend! I'll try uber if I can find the necessary amount of currency

"
Sapherica wrote:
about this, how hard was? full buffed i have like 73k dps with 10 spark proyectile, and a incredible deffence (40% armour +soultrhist, enfeble + AA) but look at the core map i linked in this post i think nothing can save me from that... what you think?

1.Follow rule "double dip" to higer you damage. Buy or craft jewel with 2 stats:
Chaos damage = Projectile damage > Spell damage = Elemental damage = Lightning damage

2. Evade boss special hits. Always move in to safe space. No one defence can help you tank crazy damage from boss

3. Good leech help you survive. Vaal Pact and big pool HP give more survival than armor/AA/Enfeeble.

Last edited by Makcu on Apr 23, 2016, 1:13:17 PM
@anyone here:
I've seen some people doing life based Spark builds without Vaal Pact. Is it really a must have?

@op
I've been doing a Blood magic sparker as well. My approach is a little different, tho.
I focused on getting Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, and being there I also got all frenzy charges I could and some evasion-life hybrid nodes.
Build has 222% increased max life, 36% chance to evades, 40% attack dodge, 30% spell dodge, and all increased damage nodes are douple-dipping.

However I just compared your build with mine in a off-line planner, and yours has basically the same amount of double-dipping nodes, but also has +46% increased elemental dmg and +65% increased spell dmg over mine. Yours also has 27% increased cast speed more than mine.

Thats how i figured out why your hideout dps is ~33,5k and mine is 22,5k (my gems are also 20/20). If my calculations are right, with your tree I'd have 34,8k in hideout (considering all buffs from gear and jewels).

So Im really considering to make some changes in my build and make it more like yours. However, I´m afraid of not having all the juicy dodge Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics give me.

Need some ideas and critiques to make sure ill do well without all the evasion and dodge.

Thanks guys!!
"
KaioNS wrote:
@anyone here:
I've seen some people doing life based Spark builds without Vaal Pact. Is it really a must have?

@op
I've been doing a Blood magic sparker as well. My approach is a little different, tho.
I focused on getting Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, and being there I also got all frenzy charges I could and some evasion-life hybrid nodes.
Build has 222% increased max life, 36% chance to evades, 40% attack dodge, 30% spell dodge, and all increased damage nodes are douple-dipping.

However I just compared your build with mine in a off-line planner, and yours has basically the same amount of double-dipping nodes, but also has +46% increased elemental dmg and +65% increased spell dmg over mine. Yours also has 27% increased cast speed more than mine.

Thats how i figured out why your hideout dps is ~33,5k and mine is 22,5k (my gems are also 20/20). If my calculations are right, with your tree I'd have 34,8k in hideout (considering all buffs from gear and jewels).

So Im really considering to make some changes in my build and make it more like yours. However, I´m afraid of not having all the juicy dodge Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics give me.

Need some ideas and critiques to make sure ill do well without all the evasion and dodge.

Thanks guys!!

you'll do well without evasion and dodge, dont be a poosy
"
KaioNS wrote:
@anyone here:

@op

Thanks guys!!

Yeah you'll be fine without all the evasion and dodge as long as you have Lightning Coil and Vaal Pact. If you're paying just a bit of attention while playing then you should rarely get hit; if you do get hit you should have enough mitigation with Coil/VP/flasks/Enduring Cry/CwDT/Temp Chains for it to rarely matter.
"

Yeah you'll be fine without all the evasion and dodge as long as you have Lightning Coil and Vaal Pact. If you're paying just a bit of attention while playing then you should rarely get hit; if you do get hit you should have enough mitigation with Coil/VP/flasks/Enduring Cry/CwDT/Temp Chains for it to rarely matter.

Thanks for your input

Time to spend some Regrets!

Another question:
Luckly, I managed to 6-link my Lightning Coil yesterday. However, I dont feel like using Vaal Spark on it, since regular spark seems to do enough damage and I end up only using Vaal Spark for bosses, which helps a lot, but isn´t a must.

So I would like to know your thoughts on this: What would be a nice offensive/defensive setup in a 6-link coil?

Haven't tested Kaom's Heart yet, but 500hp*3,26 looks sexy over my Coil's 74hp*3,26. So if a 6-link setup isn't that necessary, I might consider going for Kaom's, for easier itemization and similar mitigation.

Once again, thank you for sharing your build!
(and sorry for any english mistakes, its not my native language)
Recently was shown another setup for Voltaxic Spark, was wondering what your thoughts were:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAABeAO4DHgPuBS0ILg-rES8VIBa_GFYZihmOGbQbyB2-H0Ei4iP2JIsmlSpNLOktgy2oLlMzhzWSNj064TwtPydBh0MxRA1HfkfiSRNKyEsKTZJN41T-VUtVhVltWhpaUl-YYeJlTWh0bIxuqm87dO11y3aCeA1673vDfXWCx4Nfg8yExYazieCMNo19jX6TH5XMlwabXZu1naqjiqQ5pcumV6iatNG1SLXytz631rvjvTa95r6AvqfAGsMzwzrEosgMyPDNmM8yz93Tb9N-2L3aYtrB21nmWOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevGK8kXyl_aj-WP56P4K_o_-uio4AAA=

They mention that they strongly dislike your build because the templar side offers nothing for double dipping compared to their setup. Not saying either build is right or wrong, but definitely want to hear your thoughts on it. I can't figure out how they are getting the intelligence for their gems, and lacking blood magic seems painful to me.
Last edited by sutasafaia on Apr 24, 2016, 11:40:36 PM
"
KaioNS wrote:
"

Thanks for your input

Time to spend some Regrets!

Another question:
Luckly, I managed to 6-link my Lightning Coil yesterday. However, I dont feel like using Vaal Spark on it, since regular spark seems to do enough damage and I end up only using Vaal Spark for bosses, which helps a lot, but isn´t a must.

So I would like to know your thoughts on this: What would be a nice offensive/defensive setup in a 6-link coil?

Haven't tested Kaom's Heart yet, but 500hp*3,26 looks sexy over my Coil's 74hp*3,26. So if a 6-link setup isn't that necessary, I might consider going for Kaom's, for easier itemization and similar mitigation.

Once again, thank you for sharing your build!
(and sorry for any english mistakes, its not my native language)

Keep in mind you're also losing the 30% physical mitigation from Coil if you switch to Kaom's Heart. There's a section on the main post explaining why Coil offers more mitigation than Kaom's Heart.

As for a nice offensive/defensive setup for the 6 link coil I have no idea. You could somehow make your Cast when Damage Taken link longer for more mitigation/utility. You could support Lightning Golem for offensive bonus it provides and to keep it alive longer. You could have another skill setup to proc Elemental Overload easier against bosses (Orb of Storms + critical strikes, etc.)? Or no links at all but I still wouldn't give up Coil.

"
sutasafaia wrote:
Recently was shown another setup for Voltaxic Spark, was wondering what your thoughts were:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAABeAO4DHgPuBS0ILg-rES8VIBa_GFYZihmOGbQbyB2-H0Ei4iP2JIsmlSpNLOktgy2oLlMzhzWSNj064TwtPydBh0MxRA1HfkfiSRNKyEsKTZJN41T-VUtVhVltWhpaUl-YYeJlTWh0bIxuqm87dO11y3aCeA1673vDfXWCx4Nfg8yExYazieCMNo19jX6TH5XMlwabXZu1naqjiqQ5pcumV6iatNG1SLXytz631rvjvTa95r6AvqfAGsMzwzrEosgMyPDNmM8yz93Tb9N-2L3aYtrB21nmWOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevGK8kXyl_aj-WP56P4K_o_-uio4AAA=

They mention that they strongly dislike your build because the templar side offers nothing for double dipping compared to their setup. Not saying either build is right or wrong, but definitely want to hear your thoughts on it. I can't figure out how they are getting the intelligence for their gems, and lacking blood magic seems painful to me.

I'm going to assume that random physical damage node next to Vaal Pact is a misclick.

Just because the nodes don't double dip doesn't mean they're 100% useless. If you can get the same poison damage with spell/ele dmg than you would from chaos/proj dmg nodes why wouldn't you? Especially if it meant a lot more cast speed and elemental overload. Elemental Overload doesn't double dip but it's 40% MORE elemental damage.

Let's see; they're wasting 3 points on a jewel socket; vaal pact makes those 2 regen nodes at scion start actually useless. For those 3 points you can get 30% increased projectile/chaos damage next to Ballistic Mastery/Coordination.

Then they spend another 3 points just for another jewel socket on the other side of the scion start. Those 3 nodes could grab the rest of the projectile/chaos nodes plus another 10% proj/chaos next to Ballistic/Coordination.

If for some reason they think those points are worth it then they're missing out on 112% chaos/proj damage next to Coordination/Ballistic Mastery for 46% projectile damage, life nodes, 2 extra frenzy charges, and another 2 wasted nodes (Art of the Gladiator and Finesse)? Plus they're going mana so that's 2 points spent on mana nodes. Then they also grab Heart of Oak, which is essentially 8% life spread over 3 nodes because the movement speed gain is whatever, the stun avoidance doesn't even matter since you kill offscreen, and life regen is prevented by Vaal Pact.

The projectile damage they get is less than the projectile damage you'd get by spending nodes next to Coordination or Ballistic Mastery. I'm not even counting all the spell/elemental damage AND cast speed they're missing out on.

The life they get from their ranger/duelist nodes is 95%? You get 127% life from the templar side of the tree, Hired Killer, and the pathing to the Blood Magic keystone. Having to take those 4% life and evasion nodes is shitty, so inefficient since you're not starting as a ranger. They're also not taking the sweet ass 6% life node next to Blood Drinker? Sweet baby jesus.

The 2 extra frenzy charges are equal to 8% more damage. Elemental Overload is 40% more elemental damage. 8% double dipping damage < 40% more elemental damage.

So they end up with a net increase of 8% movement speed and 4 jewel nodes?

Worth it? I don't think so.

They're forcing themselves into having to grab jewels with projectile damage, chaos damage, and life. Have fun spending the currency getting 9 of those jewels. There are 2 results when I look for those gems in softcore perandus - without selecting the "online" and "buyout" only options on poe.trade, 1 in standard, and none in hardcore or hardcore perandus.

Only getting jewels with chaos and projectile damage? Strong gimping their life even more than they already did with a poor tree.

Only getting jewels with life and one of either chaos or projectile damage? They're missing out on damage and still won't make up the life difference.
"
Makcu wrote:
H/O offence tab. Buffed by Wrath, Haste, Golem only
Spoiler

H/O deffence tab
Spoiler

UPD:

Abyss, 1 death. Kaom confirmed
http://i.imgur.com/f1i0nAd.jpg

Nice, but you should have 169 resi in HO to be "capped".

Besides that, very nice.

You use max life jewels in all slots?
I am stuck under 6k HP, wonder what I am wrong? :D

Is it my gear or can anyone make any suggestions? :)

Spoiler
Last edited by snakzz on Apr 25, 2016, 3:49:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info