[2.2] (Berserker/Hierophant) Low Life Whispering Ice! Up to 10k+ ES and 27k Avg.Dmg. peak!

"
"
Vashtea wrote:
Would you post your thoughts on the occultist vs. hierophant decision?

Sure, the reason why I picked Hierophant over Occultist is simple:

The only usefull stat in the occultist for us would be the 20% ES.
One could argue that the 1% ES reg. is also usefull but its too small to be worth with + we leech dmg. all the time anyways thx to the berserker.

Hierophant gives us ALOT flat ES thx to our very high mana pool.
I'm at 3247 mana atm. 3247 / 100 * 8 = 259,76 flat ES we get!
Thats like having an additional pair of GG gloves or boots!
The occultists 20% ES wouldnt be able to give us that much! :)

Thats my reason why Hierophant > Occultist.

Cheers, Zahkriisos. :)

Much appreciated, I assumed as much. I just feel better making the choice knowing that your numbers support it. :-)
"
Vashtea wrote:
"
"
Vashtea wrote:
Would you post your thoughts on the occultist vs. hierophant decision?

Sure, the reason why I picked Hierophant over Occultist is simple:

The only usefull stat in the occultist for us would be the 20% ES.
One could argue that the 1% ES reg. is also usefull but its too small to be worth with + we leech dmg. all the time anyways thx to the berserker.

Hierophant gives us ALOT flat ES thx to our very high mana pool.
I'm at 3247 mana atm. 3247 / 100 * 8 = 259,76 flat ES we get!
Thats like having an additional pair of GG gloves or boots!
The occultists 20% ES wouldnt be able to give us that much! :)

Thats my reason why Hierophant > Occultist.

Cheers, Zahkriisos. :)

Much appreciated, I assumed as much. I just feel better making the choice knowing that your numbers support it. :-)

Ha ha :P
You are welcome! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Does hypothermia proc off of the chilled ground? Also how often does elemental overload proc? I only see 52% crit chance total, then -100% from elemental focus.
"
Katustrawfic wrote:
Does hypothermia proc off of the chilled ground? Also how often does elemental overload proc? I only see 52% crit chance total, then -100% from elemental focus.

Yes it indeed does proc off of the chilled ground.
Overload procs often enough to be worth it imo (I see it as an insanely nice to have dmg. boost I randomly get) + on bosses you stack up ur icestorm up alot which means its going to trigger. (for example precasting on atziri bosses and the likes...)

Controlled destruction wont drop us bellow the base 5% crit chance so we're fine!
For a matter of fact it will never drop you bellow basecrit chance.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 1, 2016, 7:01:27 PM
Do you think Uber can be killed with this build ? Will you change Rainbow boots for Skyforth ?
Last edited by DeeMonk on Apr 3, 2016, 3:03:35 PM
"
DeeMonk wrote:
Do you think Uber can be killed with this build ? Will you change Rainbow boots for Skyforth ?

In the right hands I think this build could kill uber.
Also if I happen to get my hands on skyforths I would most likely use them, yes.

Can you add poe.trade jewel search for this specific build i bet many guys doesnt actually know how to search effectivly for jewells.
Here's the search I've been using to find my jewels. Basically checks for gems with +int, 1 damage mod, and 1 defense mod. It searches Perandus league by default so make sure to change it based on the league you're in.

I didn't include resistances since you should be overcapped with auras and the 20% from Rainbowstrides. If you're running Skyforths you might need to include resistances on jewels.

http://poe.trade/search/hisitasaragamo
Cheers Zahkriisos!

I think this is the highest damage Whispering Ice build.
I started trying it out on my lvl 91 scion but i think ill go for my own variant.
So i have to thank you for the inspiration to try whisp ice.

Can you evaluate my CI tree if u have time since you are experienced with whispering ice!

+ Stun immunity
+ More Energy Shield
+ Easier to cap Res

- Less Damage than low life
- Less Intelligence
- Less Auras

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAALfW21ktqLGQvoCDCUZxb560DMpK6rrK01-wDXy-ipu1kyehL8M6hMV_xu-IKjiioxGWwcX5N1F0wfMOSOwY18-O6ZUgoi5d8o_6LL9JsaaZLR9QQtDQFdcdT0yzjDZHBl9qhq41uQQH0B_b51ZjEVCnK-vkHwLv62wIbRlfKjbFg_fxitgkES1WSKcILJyPRhBYHRSboa-bh2X60q-NGGr312aeOVKESLcxcg9YB1xrjHaUb1nzw22ePGZUrKopT3Kp5CLE9rUE1abEFSftRUcZLsBm2WFXDdIh85uezWhlpzCfyw==

"
Cheers Zahkriisos!

I think this is the highest damage Whispering Ice build.
I started trying it out on my lvl 91 scion but i think ill go for my own variant.
So i have to thank you for the inspiration to try whisp ice.

Can you evaluate my CI tree if u have time since you are experienced with whispering ice!

+ Stun immunity
+ More Energy Shield
+ Easier to cap Res

- Less Damage than low life
- Less Intelligence
- Less Auras

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAALfW21ktqLGQvoCDCUZxb560DMpK6rrK01-wDXy-ipu1kyehL8M6hMV_xu-IKjiioxGWwcX5N1F0wfMOSOwY18-O6ZUgoi5d8o_6LL9JsaaZLR9QQtDQFdcdT0yzjDZHBl9qhq41uQQH0B_b51ZjEVCnK-vkHwLv62wIbRlfKjbFg_fxitgkES1WSKcILJyPRhBYHRSboa-bh2X60q-NGGr312aeOVKESLcxcg9YB1xrjHaUb1nzw22ePGZUrKopT3Kp5CLE9rUE1abEFSftRUcZLsBm2WFXDdIh85uezWhlpzCfyw==

I dont know if it's the highest dmg. icestormer out there but I guess it's one of them.

Something that would really push this build further is an all attributes % eye of the greatwolf unique talisman but these are like 200 ex + so astramentis will do for a long time... :D

Also here is the tree you've been requesting:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAALfW21ktqLGQgwm-gEZxtAzK076KoS-TJ3_GwcXsGCy_FdeGrlZjj_rQ0F9qoqNRdI7pppnB85UgLR8dTzW5pysRUG0ZTLPQH-_rBAcfAoP3ES0snBBYh2WvmzbF2CRWSKcIj0YdFK-Nna4abOQi1aa1BEVHwGYpT-w4hXtmVIKb6-4c3I8am6H314RIXGvDbb68guSQEYqve8NKyG6qtfJ4DcAabzupblivNugB56cwn8tGaW-eykpfsJu1wzoqOITFEZYOSF3yoi5QQow26roNfFhaUilV4CepUfvNFh8YFVA=

I didn't pick any aura notes simply because you wont need them.
Gabbing Discipline, HoI and AA as aura's / buffs should be more than enough + with a lvl 3 enlighten you still have more than enough mana left to cast! :)

I only made it 113 points for now cuz I dont know what your personal plans are lategame.
If going for uber and the likes you might wanna grab the flask notes in the witch area or simply grab more ES later (Nullification, Faith and Steel, Written in Blood, Witch start...)

I also altered your pathing to Unwavering Stance. You also get two sockets along the way, a 30 points int. note and alot of res you dont need on ur gear anymore.

Hope this helps you out!

Cheers, Zahkriisos! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info