RANGER FACEBREAKER - CRIT

"
Rykerv2 wrote:
What would you change for using this build with shield charge? and what would be the best way to generate frenzy charges doing so?

You can Run Shield Charge in your 6L instead of Frenzy for Clear Blood rage will keep you at max charges while you aoe everything to death but i would swap to frenzy for single target and 100% uptime during bosses

i currently run Shield charge in a 4L setup and pretty much 1/2 shot everything atm i only use my frenzy for rares / bosses

PS: Currently Leveling with My Champ Version is progressing Smoothly will hit maps later today, kinda hard to grab Int early on because the duelist isn't the brightest of the bunch. I've added a few more lairs of survivability im currently running Reckoning Linked with Endurance Charge on Meele Stun and a Higher level IC/CWDT/ID, i pretty much have a stable way of generating frenzy charges / power charges and endurance charges at the moment
Last edited by VsDreaMz on Sep 11, 2016, 12:57:13 PM
What do you think about using Kintsugi armor for 20% less damage taken?
Could be very efficient considering this build gets hit rarely.
"
saetzerian wrote:

i actually did swap belly of the beast out for kintsugi and got rid of the old ward in favor of a high EV shield and it did work pretty efficiently at the very least it helps you not get oneshot
Last edited by Rykerv2 on Sep 11, 2016, 9:35:39 PM
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
"
Rykerv2 wrote:
What would you change for using this build with shield charge? and what would be the best way to generate frenzy charges doing so?

You can Run Shield Charge in your 6L instead of Frenzy for Clear Blood rage will keep you at max charges while you aoe everything to death but i would swap to frenzy for single target and 100% uptime during bosses

i currently run Shield charge in a 4L setup and pretty much 1/2 shot everything atm i only use my frenzy for rares / bosses

PS: Currently Leveling with My Champ Version is progressing Smoothly will hit maps later today, kinda hard to grab Int early on because the duelist isn't the brightest of the bunch. I've added a few more lairs of survivability im currently running Reckoning Linked with Endurance Charge on Meele Stun and a Higher level IC/CWDT/ID, i pretty much have a stable way of generating frenzy charges / power charges and endurance charges at the moment

Im currently lvling as a facebreaker shield charge Champ, I wanna run crit but not too sure what to do on my skill tree, would you mind posting one?
"
Im currently lvling as a facebreaker shield charge Champ, I wanna run crit but not too sure what to do on my skill tree, would you mind posting one?

Thats the most efficient path i've been able to come up with balancing crit / survivability i just unspecced out of the claw cluster in favor of getting vaal pact and grabbing the duelist leech cluster.
Mainly to Deal with Reflect i also picked up the ranger aura cluster and the duelist aura cluster to Squeeze in AA with a bit of mana to spare.

Currently at lvl 64 67% Physical Reduction(Armor)/40% Physical Damage Reduction (Fortify,AA) /51% Evade/ 40% Block Chance and 2.3k Life (Haven't grabbed Most of the % based life nodes yet)

PS if you want you can pass thru the ranger tree with just the frenzy charge and respecc for the jewel later
Last edited by VsDreaMz on Sep 11, 2016, 10:19:33 PM
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
"

Thats the most efficient path i've been able to come up with balancing crit / survivability i just unspecced out of the claw cluster in favor of getting vaal pact and grabbing the duelist leech cluster.
Mainly to Deal with Reflect i also picked up the ranger aura cluster and the duelist aura cluster to Squeeze in AA with a bit of mana to spare.

Currently at lvl 64 67% Physical Reduction(Armor)/40% Physical Damage Reduction (Fortify,AA) /51% Evade/ 40% Block Chance and 2.3k Life (Haven't grabbed Most of the % based life nodes yet)

PS if you want you can pass thru the ranger tree with just the frenzy charge and respecc for the jewel later

Thank you!

How much did your dps go up with just the amulet and 2 claw nodes?
Last edited by ElJesse on Sep 12, 2016, 8:23:26 AM
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
"
saetzerian wrote:

i actually did swap belly of the beast out for kintsugi and got rid of the old ward in favor of a high EV shield and it did work pretty efficiently at the very least it helps you not get oneshot

Aye, Kintsugi would be awesome and I have it in the suggestions on the build video overview. Unfortunately I never got the chance to try it out. But would be awesome to combine with Fortify and some Arctic Armor.

I love Belly though because the life is so juicy and boosts my life regen from flasks.
"
Rykerv2 wrote:

Hi bud, VsDreamz has some good suggestions for Shield Charge.

Since the damage is so high on this build a good amount of people are using Shield Charge in a 4L for their AOE skill and then keeping 6L as single target Frenzy.

Links in priority for Shield Charge that I use (you can customize to your own liking ofc):

Shield Charge + MPD + Inc. AOE + Added Fire + ICC + FA

Generating Frenzy Charges with Shield Charge - your best bet is to rely on Blood Rage + Raider Ascendancy. Good thing is with Shield Charge you travel very fast in-between packs so the degen is not an issue.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Sep 12, 2016, 3:40:05 PM
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
"

Also for you guys building Duelist version for more tankiness - don't forget to add Decoy Totem to your toolbag. I used this on my Core vid in 4L with Faster Casting + Inc. AOE + Minion and Totem Ele Resistance
Last edited by Ceryneian on Sep 12, 2016, 4:07:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info