[NA/EU] -STANDARD- <#42> Mostly Harmless

You better back down boy
I'm just doing what I believe is right
Now I feel left out
You guys still looking for members? If so who may i speak to receive information about joining in?
"
itoldyouso wrote:
You guys still looking for members? If so who may i speak to receive information about joining in?

"
Traelidela wrote:

How To Apply! :)

Please message any of the following people in game or on the forums: Traelidela (IGN: Vaza), Ejester (IGN: SenorCupcake), Spidafly (IGN:Spidafly), BlackSpite (IGN: JudgeJredd), Badbuild (IGN:PhantomCastOnCancer) or reply to this thread :).
Hello there~

What servers do you guys play in? and is MF something you are all interested in or just occasionally for fun? =O I ask because most people in PoE seem to prefer speed clear, but i'd love to find others who also like D2 style MF. =D

-Mike
"
gravilence wrote:
Hello there~

What servers do you guys play in? and is MF something you are all interested in or just occasionally for fun? =O I ask because most people in PoE seem to prefer speed clear, but i'd love to find others who also like D2 style MF. =D

-Mike

Hiya :) I personally play in the Cali server, but we have members from all over NA and in the EU. Not everyone plays MF, however we strive to always have an MF in the group to get that sweet sweet loot.
Sweet sweet loot generator (Manzier) ----->
Yeah, a few of us have our mfers. I disbanded my solo CA MFer for a group culler/aurabot
I'd like to apply and hang out with y'all =)

-How long have you been playing?
I played open beta till May2013, and more recently since 2.1 end of Talisman.

-Are you interested in standard map rotations?
Sure~

-What tier maps will you contribute?
I only have T5 maps and a couple 6,7. =(

-What timezone are you in/What times are you active?
I live in Taipei. GMT+8. Random active times. Weekend 24H possible =D

-What level character(s) will you be playing on?
86 firestorm, 84 vacuum, 82 cocDischarge, 75 MF

-Do you have an MF?! :D
yes! 100IIQ 500IIR with distillate. But no dmg =( still trying to figure out a fast culling setup and a good dps setup.

Oh, and I usually play on California server. EU servers are 2-300 ping =(

IGNs: mapletune, gravilence
Last edited by gravilence on Apr 9, 2016, 9:38:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info