[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

For what vaal lightning trap? Also why dont we take the poison cluster? And if i get 4 caoted shrapnels...which gem do i use instead of poison support? Controlled Destruction?
Last edited by pyroisback on Jul 29, 2016, 12:21:27 AM
"
For what vaal lightning trap? Also why dont we take the poison cluster? And if i get 4 caoted shrapnels...which gem do i use instead of poison support? Controlled Destruction?

I had a similar thought about jewels. I'm not sure that it's worth using 4 coated shrapnels to free up a gem slot when you can get 4 equally good or better jewels and just keep the poison gem in your gear. I'm of course saying this with no research or testing to back it up, but jewel slots have always been a hugely important way to catch up on missing resists, attributes, etc.

And presumably, lightning trap is just there as another source of damage and to shock enemies.
Last edited by jedy567 on Jul 29, 2016, 8:57:35 AM
Hello guys, just started paying this build,manage to get my hands on Heretic's Veil,atm trying to buy 6l ES chest and try to craft a decent one, few questions - so what regular 6L setup for map clearing,and what gems swap at Vaal phase etc?
Cheers.
Sorry for my bad eng tho.
Last edited by AphexWoot on Jul 29, 2016, 3:48:15 PM
"
pyroisback wrote:

vaal lighting trap has 100% chance to shock or somthing and shocked targets take 50% more damage.

what is the reason for using a wand for bosses do they give a lot more damage then binos if so could we have a weapon swap for x2 wands or dagger
Just thought I would post an interesting find. Not sure if its already been known or discovered. But it seems the Izaro boot enchantment that adds 1-160 Lightning Damage if you haven't killed recently is actually a permanent damage boost. As you don't actually kill anything, your mines do the killing, you always have the buff.

Currently its giving an extra 2000 dps, pushing me 17k dps with bladefall.

Last edited by sloth1043 on Jul 30, 2016, 1:24:37 PM

First successful Uber run (1 death, didn't respect the flameblast enough). I'm sitting at about 8kES and 10.5k tooltip dmg with Bino's, that was enough to oneshot each Vessel of the Vaal, though I had to stagger their spawns and do them one at a time. I never know when to use Vaal Clarity, so I'm just running two Vaal Lightning Traps to help with oneshotting each phase of Atziri.

Got 30% TC effectivness from Uber Lab. It's good for this build or Enfeeble effectivness is better?
tc
if we dont need the poison support gem anymore what would be a good replacement?
Controlled Destruction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info