[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
Jaqen wrote:
I couldn't kill even double vaal boss at uber. My gears and passive tree below. Whats wrong with them? :/

gears

passive tree

What's your tooltip dps? Using flasks and Vaal lightning trap before detonating? Swapping in controlled destruction and 3 mines each?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
qwertz wrote:
"
Jaqen wrote:
I couldn't kill even double vaal boss at uber. My gears and passive tree below. Whats wrong with them? :/

gears

passive tree

What's your tooltip dps? Using flasks and Vaal lightning trap before detonating? Swapping in controlled destruction and 3 mines each?

9k with controlled dest. And yes, i am using vaal lightning trap and using flasks before detonating.
"
Jaqen wrote:

9k with controlled dest. And yes, i am using vaal lightning trap and using flasks before detonating.

That's way too low! You want to aim for 8000+ WITHOUT CD in order to one-shot the uber bosses. Get some jewels with double or triple damage, a spell damage shield and a level 21 bladefall (although 20 should be enough).

For comparison - I've done this build in the 2 week race and am sitting at 24k with flasks and controlled destruction (9.8k with minefield and without flasks up).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
Last edited by qwertz on May 21, 2016, 4:24:22 PM
"
qwertz wrote:
"
Jaqen wrote:

That's way too low! You want to aim for 8000+ WITHOUT CD in order to one-shot the uber bosses. Get some jewels with double or triple damage, a spell damage shield and a level 21 bladefall (although 20 should be enough).

For comparison - I've done this build in the 2 week race and am sitting at 24k with flasks and controlled destruction (9.8k with minefield and without flasks up).

Can you share your items and jewels?
Spoiler
Last edited by qwertz on May 21, 2016, 5:18:02 PM
You should provide a link to a passive tree directly rather than a character, in case you respec that character in std in the future to test some other build out.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on May 21, 2016, 10:51:10 PM
is this mainly for hc or viable also for sc leagues ? in respect of clearspeed vs safety
Thanks to Darkee for the build, thanks to this thread for bringing it more attention, I've played it during the 2 weeks, pretty much facerolled everything:

- Ran uber twice
- Ran normal atziri in duos even lol
- facerolled all maps

Clear speed for maps is meh, but if you group with some of the meta builds, then your only job is to burst down the boss, and I don't think anyone did it better than me in any party I joined.

Gear requirement is really easy, just tabula and everything else will be obtained naturally when you run content (I chose sabo because I don't mind spamming mana flask and I like squeezing dmg).

You can check my profile for tree & gear, nothing special, everything self found or crafted except the uniques.

*****The only downside to this build is CORE malachai, few reasons:

1. Mines usually target the worms that he spawns
2. Placing more than 4 mines take's time while kiting, by that time he destroys the mines
3. His tentacles freeze and set you on fire, so you want to maintain distance, but your enfeeble doesn't reach him.
4. There are too many small hits absorbed throughout the fight, your ES never regens to full.

It is possible to clear him, but it's nothing close to uber atziri consistency level, it's just a very unique fight for this build and the only reason why I'm not going to be playing it again, I like builds that have high success chance vs everything. (Legacy mjolner for example)
Last edited by forzazx6 on May 23, 2016, 12:55:43 PM
Do you think this build can be viable for uber using traps instead? It certainly looks doable.
Hello
Im thinking about doing this build on the prophecy league.
And How about using Dark Scorn Bow & Soul Taker Quiver?
Bow grants 25% phy mitigation always, superior to the fortify.
And quiver makes ES recharging delay to 0.75s.
Though this setting loses some maximum ES and spell dmg, is nice on survival or labyrinth running.
ign:YeobaeK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info