What are the absolute best spots to farm currency at?

Not specifically PC's. Just general spot that seems to have a decent drop of Chaos, Regals, etc.
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2016, 4:38:27 PM
poe.trade
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Dried Lake.

Currency has the same drop rate everywhere. However map mods with increased quantity make in general more items drop. So if you are doing mapping look for that. I think it's Arcanist that if you find definitely alch the chest to get more drops. Got an exalt from an alched box yesterday.
"
Rales007 wrote:
Not specifically PC's. Just general spot that seems to have a decent drop of Chaos, Regals, etc.

poe.trade

Fastest way to earn currency. Just learn market and buy low and sell high.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I alch low level maps and speedrun them for currency
Now that's a good reply, thanks.
Last edited by Rales007 on Mar 26, 2016, 1:16:53 PM
"
Rales007 wrote:
Now that's a good reply, thanks.

Lol, sure just because it is a reply you want to hear even though it is not the correct reply.

You asked a question, you got a helpful honest reply but you didn't like the answer :). At the very least you should thank Mythabril for giving you the correct reply so quickly even though you didn't like the reply and should have rephrased your question.

"I alch low level maps and speedrun them for currency" is not the best spot to farm currency, far from it. Focusing your time entirely on poe.trade is far more efficient.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Mar 26, 2016, 1:21:25 PM
The highest level of maps you can safely do while stacking IIQ.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Well, on a more serious response.

I like farming in Crossroads. It's a lv 60 zone, so rare drops qualify for the chaos recipe, it spawns two unique monsters, Cadiro and chests appear frequently, has a chance for a corrupted area and masters can be found often enough, too. Add to that the Rain of Chaos and Doppelgänger cards drop quite frequently, so you get gem cutter prisms and more chaos orbs out of it.

All in all, I find it is a nice area with all kinds of stuff that keeps me interested.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
it is function of clear speed, item quantity and monster density

depends on your build. if you can run rare high tier maps as fast as low tier ones, there is no point in playing low ones
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info