[2.2][ASS] The Limit Breaker - Exessive Crit (1000 Multiplier) Caster Build by Miacis

First; I am enjoying the destructive capability of this build thoroughly. Arc and Storms work very well together. Thank you.

But; I have looked at your equipment and at your passive skills tree and I am unable to determine how you generate (initially) and regenerate enough mana to sustain Herald of Thunder, Wrath and level 6 Clarity simultaneously. Without stopping every second spell cast, I am having difficulty maintaining an aggressive attack. To be honest, level 6 Clarity is out of the question, at the moment. I am forced to use level 1 Clarity while trying to determine how to accumulate additional mana. Please enlighten this exile.

Finally; with Arc and Storms as the spells of choice and with Lightning Trap waiting in the wings to counter reflective bosses, why are Spark and Lightning Tendrils retained?
is it good to make this build using dual void battery???
I'm not Brazilian.
"
DemBlues wrote:
But; I have looked at your equipment and at your passive skills tree and I am unable to determine how you generate (initially) and regenerate enough mana to sustain Herald of Thunder, Wrath and level 6 Clarity simultaneously. Without stopping every second spell cast, I am having difficulty maintaining an aggressive attack. To be honest, level 6 Clarity is out of the question, at the moment. I am forced to use level 1 Clarity while trying to determine how to accumulate additional mana. Please enlighten this exile.

I highlighted this particular issue (sustaining mana) in "Gear" part. You need implicit Enchant "%damage leeched as HP+MP if you've killed recently" to be able to sustain your mana. I had no problem whatsoever until I got to tanky bosses like Shipyard. I'm using mana flask there which you can see attached this character in my profile.

"
DemBlues wrote:
Finally; with Arc and Storms as the spells of choice and with Lightning Trap waiting in the wings to counter reflective bosses, why are Spark and Lightning Tendrils retained?

Just for leveling (spark) and testing (LT) mostly, nothing special. Sold 21/20 spark for 4.5 ex this league :D It is very good way of accumulating wealth if you play a lot and having a lot of exp so you can level up your gems to 20/20 quickly. Then lucky corrupt and you're rich!

"
Metrik1Biell wrote:
is it good to make this build using dual void battery???

I haven't tested it, should work I suppose. +1 to base crit is a lot! With maximum charges you should be able to oneshot yourself to reflect pretty successfully.
Hello,

First of all a cool built. One little question. since its a lightning built. Why wouldn't you use the gem "Conductivity" which drops the resistance of lightning alot.

shouldn't you switch inc. crit damage gem with something else? I mean if u have 900multi without it, u'd only add 11%more damage, and that'd be with 100%crit chance which u dont have. I'd personally go with empower3 on a tabula+1.
Fistaniderya, because it's mostly fun build, of course it can be optimized in a way you're talking.

SDWDTH, you definitely could use that curse!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info