[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Why enfeeble and not immortal call on the CWDT setup?
Hey Op thanks for your build,i did the berseker version and love it,now i'm wanna try the slayer,what is your thoughts about Berseker vs Slayer , Single DPS,Clearspeed and survivability wise,please.

Thanks for share!

This build can kill the shaper?
hey i love this build idea to start a new league. and i see that you posted that any class can be played but which is most viable to start a new l;eague and be able to keep up with this new breach mechanic?
Hey just had a quick question?
was wanting to know if this build is still going to be able to run in 2.5,
Would this work as a league starter Uber Lab farmer. with juggernaut instead tho right?
Does this build would work with Sunder?
How fast does this build do uber lab on average?
Hey OP, or everyone else for that matter. I was using another EQ guide until i found this one, it's way way better. I'm really loving the dps on this build, but i really want to use my BoR with this build

How would you guys make it work? My main wep is:

I also have a 5L Marohi, and a 5L Kongor's and im wondering if maybe i'd have better dps with those (since Hezmana doesn't seem to have any advantage over those 2 maces.

So by using the BoR i would be losing the 5L from the chest, but gaining a lot of swag... Tough choices!

Thanks for your help!
Last edited by saurion1 on Dec 7, 2016, 4:01:43 PM
Can this build do shaper and uber atziri?
Last edited by V4ldaran on Dec 9, 2016, 8:34:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info