[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

can you run this as a bleed/poison build?
"
clinx1337 wrote:

Thanks a ton for all the help, the only guy I know who knows anything about EQ did it last mod and didnt stay up to date on the changes, so his info is outdated.

2) Worm Bottle I think is great for Slayer, not for Maras... It allows us to proc Onslaught as well as generate End Charges (which we have a hard time doing). Its also an insta-cast HP pot too, I dont use it now, but might keep one around for boss fights, or who knows... The guy who solod Shaper used it, which is where I saw the idea.

3) Here is the video of the solo EQ Shaper (FYI I only skimmed the video, havnt watched it yet):
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54xjLLyH3QY

4) Thanks for that, now I know I am NOT overdoing it when sitting around 100% in Merc :) Looks like I actually have room for MORE resits!

5) About Warlords + Enfeeble. I figured it wouldnt work. I actually dont care much about the life+mana leech since I have plenty of mana leech and life leech via slayer... I was just trying to figure out what else to put on my CWDT. My other idea was to use golems. Fire/flame gives more damage and Stone gives Hp regen, not that I care much, but they also could be used as Pseudo tanks too. What do you recommend?

Ive got CWDT -> Enfeeble + Slot + Slot
Boots -> Hatred/Ash/BloodRage/End Cry.

Since I have to cast for endurance charges, I didnt want to have MORE casts like Vaal Haste (like in your OP) and right now, my biggest issue is tankiness... So trying to boost that before I boost damage since I already 1 shot everything non-magic/rare mobs which just take 2-3 hits (meaning like 1-2 seconds) and move on... or just pop flask for extra Phys and they die in 1-2 swings. So damage isnt my issue....

New Question: I have yet to buy a +Qual faster attacks for Leap Slam. My Leap Slam is +0%Q lvl ~18 atm... I know at 20 I can exchange for +20% Qual. Is this a big deal? Should I just buy a +QUal one or just wait? I know it slows down my clear speed...

1. Ur welcome! :)

2. Worms are considered Rare/Unique enemies?! Well now that changes something... and indeed makes it somewhat usefull.

3. Yeh, saw it. Really well done. :)

4. Ur welcome, again.

5. Golems are not worth it IMO. They die way too fast when doing high tier maps with crazy mods + having to recast them all the time just slows you down and is annoying to the max.

Instead of CWDT - Enfeeble you could try CWDT - Temp Chains - Vortex - Inc.AoE/Inc.Duration (whatever you prefer).
This setup slows down enemies by ALOT! Have been using it on my slayer in Essence with great success.
Also I wouldnt drop Vaal Haste, it's too good imo but thats ur choice to make.

Leveling gems doesnt take long if you chain maps, just keep the non quality FA for now and just make it lv.1 with 20%Q. when you can.
You will notice having a quality one tho.

Cheers! :)

"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:
can you run this as a bleed/poison build?

Sure, you can.
Use: Earthquake - Less Duration - Melee Phys. - AoE/Conc. - Poison - Rapid Decay instead as your mainsetup.
You also want to use Blasphemy + Vulnurability OR use the new Witchfire Brew with +1 to curses somewhere on ur gear so you can still have ur CWDT curse + the one from the flask! :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"

Instead of CWDT - Enfeeble you could try CWDT - Temp Chains - Vortex - Inc.AoE/Inc.Duration (whatever you prefer).
This setup slows down enemies by ALOT! Have been using it on my slayer in Essence with great success.
Also I wouldnt drop Vaal Haste, it's too good imo but thats ur choice to make.

1) Hmmm... Interesting... Ive been trying out "curse upon hit" and using enfeeble with that, shorter duration but more reliable application for boss fights? I cant quite figure out the CD on it though, do you think thats a better way to go than CWDT?

2) I really like Enfeeble as it reduces boss damage and crit change/damage... The only times I die are when not paying attention and nuke something unstable which 1 shots me (like a boss) or on a boss fight when I get dinged back to back crits or something. So enfeeble is awesome since its alleviates that.

3) Maybe a CWDT -> Enfeeble -> Vortex -> Inc AoE/Duration?

4) What are your thoughts on leveling CWDT so you can level supported gems higher? Some people say to keep it at lvl 1, to proc asap. Others say go ahead and level to make it better, since you only die when chunked for 2k+ HP lost anyways...

5) What do you think about doing a Blasphemy -> Vulnerability rather than Hatred? Lose cold damage for more Phys + DoT? Would that permit you to run Enfeeble on CWDT? Or since that would be two "curses" it wont work?
Last edited by clinx1337 on Sep 22, 2016, 2:09:00 PM
A Blasphemy-supported curse counts towards the curse count, yes.
Still fairly new to the game and wondering what leveling gear to use? I play HC and friend gave me 100+c before he quit so I can gear.

All I see is end-game gear so hoping someone can help me in what I need.
"
clinx1337 wrote:

1) Hmmm... Interesting... Ive been trying out "curse upon hit" and using enfeeble with that, shorter duration but more reliable application for boss fights? I cant quite figure out the CD on it though, do you think thats a better way to go than CWDT?

2) I really like Enfeeble as it reduces boss damage and crit change/damage... The only times I die are when not paying attention and nuke something unstable which 1 shots me (like a boss) or on a boss fight when I get dinged back to back crits or something. So enfeeble is awesome since its alleviates that.

3) Maybe a CWDT -> Enfeeble -> Vortex -> Inc AoE/Duration?

4) What are your thoughts on leveling CWDT so you can level supported gems higher? Some people say to keep it at lvl 1, to proc asap. Others say go ahead and level to make it better, since you only die when chunked for 2k+ HP lost anyways...

5) What do you think about doing a Blasphemy -> Vulnerability rather than Hatred? Lose cold damage for more Phys + DoT? Would that permit you to run Enfeeble on CWDT? Or since that would be two "curses" it wont work?

If you want to use CoH you might want to use it with Leap Slam - Fortify - Enfeeble.
You would have a slower but one thats does curse enemies + fortifies you.
And yeh enfeeble is awesome imo. :)
You could do said setup even tho I think that vortex is only worth it if you use it together with temp chains.
If I were you I would use CWDT - Enfeeble - Vaal Haste - Inc duration. Seriously... use Vaal Haste. :D

You could use Vulnurability but only if you aim for a DoT EQ setup.
Also as "Tavérius" allready said: "A Blasphemy-supported curse counts towards the curse count."
So you would need +1 curse.

"
dsata wrote:
Still fairly new to the game and wondering what leveling gear to use? I play HC and friend gave me 100+c before he quit so I can gear.

All I see is end-game gear so hoping someone can help me in what I need.

Good leveling items would be:
-Goldrim for Ele.Res.
-Tabula Rase, free 6L with white sockets. Carefull tho at higher difficulties, it does give you no defensives bonuses at all!
-Wanderlust for freezeimmunity + movespeed.
-2x Two stone rings with -X to mana cost of skills, for needed res and lower mana cost.
-2x Lori's Lantern can also help with needed res.
-Meginord's Vise gloves with 100 str, some dmg. and grand life and some dmg. from the str. bonus.

Here som uniques weapon I recommand using for leveling:
-Lv. 13 "Limbsplit"
-Lv. 18 "Wideswing"
-Lv. 33 "Reaper's Pursuit"
-Lv. 40 "The Cauteriser"

-Lv. 58 "Kaom's Primacy" - also early endgame weapon with a good roll until one can afford disfavour.
-Lv. 64 "Hezmana's Bloodlust" - another early endgame weapon with a good roll until disfavour.

These should help + are fairly cheap to get except for maybe The Cauteriser" since it's a fated unique.

Hope this helps! :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Sep 23, 2016, 2:05:17 PM
"

If I were you I would use CWDT - Enfeeble - Vaal Haste - Inc duration. Seriously... use Vaal Haste. :D

I was just thinking this yesterday actually.

What level CWDT to use? 1? then just use max allowable enfeeble+ vaal haste.

I can put a lvl 20 inc duration on that and it still supports those right? since it isnt doing anything with relation to the CWDT?
"
clinx1337 wrote:
"

I can put a lvl 20 inc duration on that and it still supports those right? since it isnt doing anything with relation to the CWDT?

Vaal haste isnt triggered by CWDT. You have to cast it urself which isnt a big deal.
But yes, CWDT Lv. 1 IMO and inc.duration can be maxed out.

"
clinx1337 wrote:
"

I would use increased AoE over duration. Most things die in seconds, far shorter than the curse's life span on target. Better to get a wider coverage imo.
Deliver pain exquisite
You can add leveling gear in guide, so ppl know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info