[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
gustav9999 wrote:
You don't even need to drop kaom's Heart. I'm using it.

Since I use blasphemy and warlord's mark, I cannot use HoA and Enfeeble so I get those two sockets

So I went with:

CWDT>Immortal Call>Inc Duration>blood rage

Hatred>Blasphemy>Warlords Mark>vaal Haste

and the leap slam and weapon setups you use.

Using this setup i don't need sockets in my chest armour

Greetings

P.S. Doing Izaro on merc as meele with only 4k life on lvl 66 was impossible for me. I died like 4 times in the second fight. But proabably that's also related to knowing Izaros rotations. Nice thing is, thanks to leap slam you only need around 7 min to get to the second fight :D

Now thats also another way to solve it! :)
Thx for that even tho I dont like giving up on vaal haste + inc. duration.
But thats just me I guess. :D

"
Anavels wrote:
Thanks! i'm still a pretty low level so that's great!

Ur welcome! :)

EDIT:
New "Low Budget" Atziri video using a 4L Hezmanas Axe and 4L Belly.
For all the sceptical people out there! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Aug 22, 2016, 3:13:15 PM
Video for Uber Argus and Uber Izaro added!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Defensive and offensive stats have been updated + Ancestral Warchief added!
Leveling progression, current tree and hardcore tree updated/edited!
Current equiptment updated!
Body armor updated/edited!
Alternative weapons and body armor options updated/edited!

Old videos that were not up to date removed and new videos added!

hi dude , thanks for this build .. Im gladd to see build like this...

I have some question for u , first I have some problems with survaibly with my earthquake build, Im level 91 and with 6k2 life mostly red maps I died a lot ..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hueto/characters

This is my Earthquake " huet_jugge "
Need some advices
Thanks !!
"
hueto wrote:

I have some question for u , first I have some problems with survaibly with my earthquake build, Im level 91 and with 6k2 life mostly red maps I died a lot ..

Need some advices
Thanks !!

1) if you find yourself dying to physical damage, try to keep ur end charges, fortify and flask up. While Atziri flask boost ur damage and leech, taste of hate helps both defensively and offensively so replace atziri flask if you can afford taste of hate.

2) get EQ reduced duration enchant on your helm, its alot better than 8% attack speed. you might be able to stay alive better if you can kill monster quicker.

3) I don't think rapid decay is worth it. Its more damage doesn't work on both Earthquake hits. With added fire gem(44%), hatred(36%) and herald of ash(15%), you have 95% additional elemental damage that doesn't work with bleed and poison. In other words your poison and bleed only scale on half of your damage. Your less duration gem already hurts your poison duration and while rapid decay buffs ur bleed and poison, rapid decay doesnt give you any bonus on the two EQ hits.

on your setup
base poison duration = 2 sec
less duration on your weapon = 3% reduced duration, 49% less duration, 29% more damage
rapid decay = 15% reduced duration, 40% more damage

poison duration = 2 * (1-0.15-0.03) * (1 - 0.49) = 0.8364
poison damage multiplier = 1.29 * 1.4 = 1.806
total poison damage = 10% * 0.8364 * 1.806 = 15.1%
So your poison only does 15.1% of your physical damage and your physical damage is only half of your dps. Your poison damage only gives you 7.55% additional dps.

I believe weapon elemental damage gem or conc effect is way better than rapid decay.
If you are okay with ditching void heart you can replace it with ring with life/flat physical dmg/wed mod but I cannot tell which gives more damage.

4) try to get some life% on your jewels and some of the damage passives on your tree might not be better than spending two points to get a jewel with physical damage, increased damage, area damage or life.
Last edited by g2g on Aug 27, 2016, 5:33:21 AM
thanks so much for this tips !!!
I change some stuff and I have to tell u thats the difference is brutal !!!

Thanks and gladd to see guys like u ..
Allways nice to see you guys/girls helping each other out! :)

Thx for answering g2g!

"
g2g wrote:
"
hueto wrote:

Need some advices
Thanks !!

1) if you find yourself dying to physical damage, try to keep ur end charges, fortify and flask up. While Atziri flask boost ur damage and leech, taste of hate helps both defensively and offensively so replace atziri flask if you can afford taste of hate.

2) get EQ reduced duration enchant on your helm, its alot better than 8% attack speed. you might be able to stay alive better if you can kill monster quicker.

3) I don't think rapid decay is worth it. Its more damage doesn't work on both Earthquake hits. With added fire gem(44%), hatred(36%) and herald of ash(15%), you have 95% additional elemental damage that doesn't work with bleed and poison. In other words your poison and bleed only scale on half of your damage. Your less duration gem already hurts your poison duration and while rapid decay buffs ur bleed and poison, rapid decay doesnt give you any bonus on the two EQ hits.

on your setup
less duration on your weapon = 3% reduced duration, 49% less duration, 29% more damage

So your poison only does 15.1% of your physical damage and your physical damage is only half of your dps. Your poison damage only gives you 7.55% additional dps.

I believe weapon elemental damage gem or conc effect is way better than rapid decay.
If you are okay with ditching void heart you can replace it with ring with life/flat physical dmg/wed mod but I cannot tell which gives more damage.

4) try to get some life% on your jewels and some of the damage passives on your tree might not be better than spending two points to get a jewel with physical damage, increased damage, area damage or life.

this is good stuff, one thing though is that less duration linked with EQ doesn't affect poison/bleed duration from voidheart.

also rapid decay is amazing with voidheart EQ, using double dipping jewels (area dmg, melee dmg, damage) along with blasphemy-vulnerabilty means the poison does way more damage than the EQ aftershock. poison is a lot more than 7.5% dps, it's more in the range of 75-100% increase based on your jewels, nodes, vulnerability effectiveness enchant on helm etc.
Last edited by shadowfriend420 on Aug 27, 2016, 5:10:52 PM
"
"
g2g wrote:
"
hueto wrote:

Need some advices
Thanks !!

on your setup

this is good stuff, one thing though is that less duration linked with EQ doesn't affect poison/bleed duration from voidheart.

also rapid decay is amazing with voidheart EQ, using double dipping jewels (area dmg, melee dmg, damage) along with blasphemy-vulnerabilty means the poison does way more damage than the EQ aftershock. poison is a lot more than 7.5% dps, it's more in the range of 75-100% increase based on your jewels, nodes, vulnerability effectiveness enchant on helm etc.

Now thats seriously a nice to know.
Allways thought it did lower the duration.
The thing about Vulnurability is fairly obv. tho imo. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info