[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
tulka77 wrote:
I have searched in this thread and maybe I missed it, but I got a few simple questions.

I am still leveling, and cant wear my atziri axe yet but:

1. What should I pick when my ax is only 5L? (cant afford more atm)

2. How do you keep your life and mana up and running. My mana is out in 3 hits, and the life leech is very poor atm.

3. Are your endurance charges only come from Enduring cry? So you need to recast that every 10 sec right?

What I do for now is flip on warlords mark as aura and my life and mana gets fixed, but I lose Herald of Ash.

Thanks a lot, Cheers

1. Drop weapon ele. dmg. for now if you dont have a 6L.

2. Proper Flask management + Pain reaver perk.
Also get Mana leech on either gloves, rings or amulet! :)

3. Yes, only from End.Cry.

Ur welcome! :)

"
Sebonike wrote:
Hi. ^^

I'm starting with a new character and following your guide. but I have a doubt in Act 2 to kill the bandits do not understand "Oak - Kill - Oak".

Do I have to help Oak normal, kill 3 after, and in the last difficulty back to help Oak?

Thank you. : D

Indeed, in normal you help Oak, in cruel you kill them all and in merciless you help Oak again! :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
So this guy pretty much reks everything and is actually a good tank with good flask use (my page for gear), though I wonder if it's worth replacing one of the gems with AOE gem for faster clear since damage doesn't seem to be an issue.

edit: just got rekt by vaal temple bosses :D
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Apr 14, 2016, 12:38:20 PM
As an end-game alternative, what do you think of dropping resolute technique and picking up some crit? It would obviously be expensive, having to gear for crit and accuracy on jewlery, and picking up maybe shadows and dust as a cheap alternative, or atziri's accuity as an expensive alternative, but as the end-game build I think that would be interesting.
"
As an end-game alternative, what do you think of dropping resolute technique and picking up some crit? It would obviously be expensive, having to gear for crit and accuracy on jewlery, and picking up maybe shadows and dust as a cheap alternative, or atziri's accuity as an expensive alternative, but as the end-game build I think that would be interesting.

There's no axe crit nodes and it's a 5% axe, you'll end up with more investment and less damage from accuracy loss and inevitabely taking off other damage nodes.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
But the axe nodes do have a decent amount of accuracy. Sure crit would be fairly low, but the idea isn't to become a crit build, it is simply to be able to improve on the current state of gear by adding crit to it as a more expensive next step.
You really play eq without inc aoe gem m8?
I use Inc aoe and just swap conc out for hard bosses, I decided against multistrike as I feel it causes you to be vulnerable, I look the slam jump style of playing but that's just me. Just bought a 6S 594 dps disfavour last night and 5L it in like 20 fusing. Nothing stands a chance. I also skipped the 2h nodes right above the jewel socket before the scion wheel in favor of hematophagy because it's just a lot of extra leech, I might be wrong to do this if by chance I'm going over some sort of leech cap I dunno, but the build is great. Thanks a lot. I've got around 52k dps in my hideout and 80 with conc effect (no flasks, charges, onslaught, etc.
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Apr 18, 2016, 12:45:30 PM
I'm seriously sorry for the late answere guys and girls.
My graphics card broke and had to get another one... also some IRL stuff going on.

Anyways, here we go! :)

@disturbed_999

Going crit axes indeed just isnt worth the investment at all.
If you want to make a crit build out of this you're way better going with Hegemonys Era and picking staff notes instead of axe notes.

@And1111

Yes, really.
Base AoE feels lage enough imo.
Before my card broke I was testing something without multistrike, with a higher focus on the bleed which also included conc. for bosses or aoe for trash.
Still not done with the tests yet tho plus im busy with dark souls 3 atm.

@Saf3tyhazard

Ur welcome and im glad ur enjoying the build! :)
I'm fine with MS but to each his her own I guess plus the allways room for tweeks if you feel like you need to. Nothing wrong with that!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
hello all thanks for this build it is very fun ! Having a bit of trouble on some higher maps, i just did the village ruin map and the archer boss just 1 shotted me is that normal? i am running solo through these maps also. If someone here could have a quick look at my current build and tell me how to improve i would be very grateful. Still need the kaoms heart an axe they seem to be a nightmare to get.
Yeah the archer and dog boss in village ruins does a lot of damage, and when you kill one the other enrages and does insane damage, so you basically have to kill them both at the same time or almost same time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info