Buy more currency tabs

Releasing an expansion with content that requires you to finish it in one shot, coupled with frequent server crashes, is incredibly frustrating. People mentioned Riot games; I'm pretty sure League has a reconnect feature to avoid this issue. Most Blizzard games have featured the same. It's not acceptable to spend a decent amount of time on content just to be kicked and have no way of reconnecting, and every major company would agree with that statement, hence why they code in reconnects.
Last edited by Picksomecardz on Mar 23, 2016, 8:24:37 AM
Currency stash tabs are <3!
Deliver pain exquisite

I nibble at ya wires nao.
"
cyranorick wrote:
"
MisterER wrote:
"
Marthuk wrote:
Because Billion-Dollar Companies (Riot Games, Blizzard) never have any server problems, right?

The amount of stupidity...

Why bring Riot (which has maybe 500 times better support than GGG

You never really dealt with the shitty Riot Support .. and then the friendly , helpful, fast support here, right?

I dealt with Riot support during 3 years and even more than that and i dealt with the GGG support too. So yes, if u disagree because u were banned playing league of legends and cried, thats on your side .

And Riot fixed their EU servers issues when it happenned 2 years ago, and it wasn't by asking sick MTRs one after one to finally say "its not belong to us but ur ISP" as answer.

"
They have serverproblems as well.

Where are we ? Bliz/riot Forum or POE's forum ? I don't get it. Lacking points to crusade GGG so lets see if others doing better ? thats ur logic ? rofl

"

(Defending a companies greed and incompetency because you're so financially and emotionally invested)

This. People too butthurt and too arrogants to admit that sometimes u can support someone who is far from giving perfect service to everyone, manichean brains. But since the given service is fine for them, they think it is for everyone and if people meet problem /issues with performance then its because all these people are stupid.

they are not even considering that people who complains might love the game and support it even better than they always did....

And then teach us about stupidity... lol

Edit found this feedback on reddit from player with high end config :

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4bm0m8/rip_servers/

Seriously. This is the main reason I, and probably other people, have chosen NOT to support the game for Ascendancy - the stability and the perfomance. Mind you, I have previously bought some of the most expensive supporter packs, but I just can't get myself to do that this time around untill stability and performance issues are much, much improved.
You add currency stab tabs while the realm crashes continually, and you have to make your builds around lagging at Perandus boxes. That just doesn't make sense to me. Every single programmer over there should be fixing stability and client perfomance. Discharge Mjolner? Unplayable for years. Are you kidding me?
The server stability, at least from Europe, is completely horrendous. Just now, I yet again lost 2 very nice maps to instance crashes. This happens all the time the last weeks. Rollbacks is something that will seriously get players to leave your game - take it serious. Right now its a common occurrence. Imagine someone at the last room in Labyrinth for their first time playing through normal mode getting disc'ed from realm and having to start the lab over. Bye-bye costumer, Grim Dawn / D3 is -> that direction. And don't get me started on HC characters dying to this.
Secondly there is the Perandus Chest / league as a whole performance - it is just so massively bad I don't know where to start. I'm on a high-end rig, and Perandus Packs put me down to 10 FPS - and full party playing is not possible anymore. I'm wondering what kind of PCs you perfomance test stuff on - or if you test perfomance at all?
Fix this stuff please, it should be top-top-top priority.

Thats sums up the global idea at the moment. Time for sheeps to stop acting the Devil's lawyer

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Last edited by MisterER on Mar 23, 2016, 8:29:52 AM
"
Mastodonic wrote:

(Defending a companies greed and incompetency because you're so financially and emotionally invested)
You were saying something about stupidity?

try run a gaming company yourself with 95% not supporting people constantly bombarding your forum with unwarranted claims and shitstorms.

you try to make it all work, make players like your game, make enough dough to provide your programmers and other staff a sound future in the company to keep them emotionally bound to the company.

only to called out as "greedy" by some of your players because they can't grasp the fact that "good mtx" is followed by a "less good mtx" includes the other way around.

i know the company, i know chris and i can tell you they are not greedy folks at all, it's the opposite. kiwis are rather relaxed when it comes to whealth. it's a paradise compared to germany community wise.

disclaimer: i'm financially and emotionally invested
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This is the first game I have supported this much into and I am happy to do so. I bought the new currency tab with extra mtx currency I have acquired. Am I upset that sometimes I need to go play on London instead of Washington/Texas? sure but its only recently been an issue and I have faith they will fix it. I for one love the tab.

Last edited by Dorithe on Mar 23, 2016, 8:33:06 AM
"
vio wrote:

i know the company, i know chris ....

And that's why you're word isn't worth a piss. Might as take his mum's word for it too while we're at it.
Last edited by Mastodonic on Mar 23, 2016, 8:39:14 AM
So uh

I still haven't had disconnect or general connection issues beyond the day of ascendancy's launch

And uh

the support here is greater than that of riot or blizz's, though blizz is faster than riot when it comes to responding to things

oh, also riot took like 2 years to fix euw and 1 more to fix east coast

edit:
Also, for a long ass time Riot was very much saying it was people's connection/their ISP in both cases, while still releasing champions and skins
Last edited by G7Ghost on Mar 23, 2016, 9:13:08 AM
"
Mastodonic wrote:
"
vio wrote:

i know the company, i know chris ....

And that's why you're word isn't worth a piss. Might as take his mum's word for it too while we're at it.

jawoll!!1 ggg is the enemy!1 i got it.
greedy bastards, first they charge you for the game and then they don't deliver ... wait, they didn't!

maybe they should so your complaints have a base.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Mastodonic wrote:
You good little goys.

Wow, I'm not even Jewish and I take offense to that.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info