Mathil's CoCSlam - It's exaclty what it sounds like.

2.3 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cocslaaaaaaaaam !
I played this league in Perendus! It was freaking amazing got to 90 but was the fastest map clearer I have ever played.

I think it will only be stronger in the new league due to more asc points. I played a shadow - assassin. My crit was amazing and dps was through the roof.

I would suggest going assassin. The only downside is that reflect insta kills you if you dont pay attention and the general tankiness isn't that good.

I died more times than I can think but if you are looking for a fast clear build, most fun build ever! and something that cruises through maps then this is the one. Some bosses are just un-killable as you are more of a glass cannon.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Ziiyo on Jun 2, 2016, 4:47:39 AM
which bosses are you referring to ?

any example tree for your shadow assassin plz ?

i would like to try this build in 2.3 i think, maybe after building an MF SRS
"
frenchlion wrote:
which bosses are you referring to ?

any example tree for your shadow assassin plz ?

i would like to try this build in 2.3 i think, maybe after building an MF SRS

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQQHBLMFQgceDkgPqxCSES0RlhPMFm8Wvxo4Gmwc3CBuIzYkiySqJpUnLylPKgssnC0fMjIy0TbpOlg62DwFPV9BlkVHRXxFnUlRS1dMs0_zUDBSU1MQU1JVS1XGWfNd8l-wYeJmVGjyaf5qjGu3b55wUnKpdf13B3yDf8aCm4MJg9uEb4TFhXuFfYcTidOMNo8akFWSfZUglS6XlZhvmjua4Ju1nKSf36IAoqOi2ayqrrOw2LxvwGbA48HzwzrIFMpK0B_Q9dWm2YbbXtwj42rkIuXP6-7sOOzL73zv6_Af8NXxs_Vv9zI=?accountName=Ziiyo&characterName=XshishiX

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
thanks m8
trying a shadow in the new league :)

any hints on which 4L and then 5L setup i should start with ?
which gem should i get rid of in a 4 and 5L ?

thx!
Last edited by frenchlion on Jun 7, 2016, 4:34:48 PM
hi there,
please, which 4L should i begin with ?
and then 5L ?

i suppose Cast on Crit - Groundslam - Multistrike for the first three, but then ? bladefall, EK or glacial cascade ?

i just tried a 4L with glacial cascade pn level 43 with a very low crit chance and it's useless.
i think i'll have to take all crit nodes now, as well as crit stuff (rings etc.) and wait for a 5L at least, as well as maligaro's
Last edited by frenchlion on Jun 10, 2016, 10:39:55 AM
ok i've been retrying the build with a little bit more stuff & passives and it's way better
i've been switching on level 55, i'm now level 58 and it's perfectly acceptable with a 5L (without EK).

currently using this self-found, crappy stuff (except gloves) on level 58 (just entered merciless, and i need to replace everything/buy items, as the resists suck)

and this tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAQHBLMFQgceDkgPqxEtEZYWvxo4JIsmlScvKgssnC0fMtE6WDrYPAVBlkVHS1dMs1VLVcZZ813yX7Bh4mqMb55wUnKpdwd8g3_GgpuDCYPbhxOJ04w2kFWSfZUgmG-aO5u1nKSf36IAoqOi2ayqrrOw2MBmwOPB88M6yBTKStwj5c_r7uw473zwH_Gz9W_3Mg==

DPS is quite correct, but i lack Crit.Chance, it's not an issue against packs of mobs (they insta-die), but complicated against bosses, and single-targets

which nodes would you recommend me next ? (and which major change in my stuff ?)

i thnik i will:

- upgrade COC to 20% quality (to unlock the additionnal crit chance)
- change my stuff for more resists & crit chance if possible (i'll buy items now)
- get the right gems/links in place (cwdt etc.)
- take some life nodes & the remaining crit chance/multiplier nodes
- buy jewels ?
- do the labyrinth (i'm a shadow)
Last edited by frenchlion on Jun 12, 2016, 7:29:07 AM
I recently obtained a pair of Skyforth boots and a 6L Beast Fur Shawl. Do you think this build could possibly work using Double Strike instead of Slam, and the Goddess Unleashed? I'm looking for something to use the Goddess Unleashed that can run mid/end game maps and maybe uber Atziri if at all possible. I'd love to be the first person to kill Uber Atziri using The Goddess Unleashed
ok,

i'm now level 79 with that crap stuff (mostly self-found, except uniques)

and that tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBLMFQgceDkgPqxCSES0RLxGWFr8aOCSLJpUnLyoLKjgrCiycLR8yMjLRNj06WDrYPAU9X0GWRUdFnUlRS1dMs1JTU1JVS1XGWfNd8l-wYeJirGSdaoxsjG-ecFJyqXcHfIN_xoKbgwmD24TFhxOJ04w2j_qQVZJ9lSCVLpeVmG-aO5rgm7WcpJ2qn9-iAKKjotmsqq6zsNi5k8BmwOPB88MJwzrIFMpK0B_Q9dwj5c_rY-vu6_XsOO987-vwH_DV8bPyHfVv9zI=

and the outcome is :

- really, really, really squishy (hard to level now, i'm dying on a regular basis so losing a lot of XP, sometimes mobs just 1-hit me.)
- emptying maps is a joke, DPS is great for groups of mobs
- single target dps is terrible :(
- build is really funny and i love it (despite the things mentionned above)

i know i have to improve my stuff (but no currency yet in this new league), and get Jewels, for more life..

i don't even cap my resists atm, and have only 3.6k life.. (2000 evasion 800 armour)

any hints on the things i should improve first ?
(i didn't finish my "links" yet, even if i have all the gems, simply because i don' thave enough currency to put the right colors on every item).
and my torso was a random 5L i bought at the beginning, i will try to replace it soon.
Having a great time with this build as well, but similarly finding it very squishy. I mistakenly took assasin before berserker and now am having a really hard time finishing merc lab, izaro 3rd phase just dominates me even at level 84!... I think having the berserker leech would make all the difference.
I am running a couple of variants on mathil's build - i run dual curses with orb of storms and warlords/poachers and a blade vortex pcoc to get my power charges.... These differences might be part of my probs but i never could work out how mathil sustained blood rage...?

I have just saved up and purchased a vinktar vessel so will see how that helps with merc lab, but in the first instance, a couple of low level maps in and i feel even squishier! I haven't been using a "of grounding" flask as i asumed the extra lightning res would counter the extra damage taken from being shocked, but based on play so far, i definitely need to get some grounding on one of my flasks.
Its a great , fun build and am having a blast despite the brick wall in levelling i have now hit...

Edit - oops, just realised my obvious misunderstanding, just read the wiki to find out that shocked adds 50% increased damage from ALL sources. Had itmin my head it was just lightning damage so my bad.
Last edited by Pixie888 on Jun 25, 2016, 9:12:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info