[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

"
Dalgaras wrote:
Looks awesome! I plan on using this build for my league starter in 2.4, can't wait!

Thanks!

I just updated my PC, so it's very likely I will upload some gameplay videos before the end of Prophecy league! :)
UPDATE!

I added some screenshots of my defensive stats @ level 92 in the gear sub-section of the guide.

I also updated the screenshot of my current ED damage.
Did you go for the Shadow and Ranger nodes first then changing the path later on when you get Path of the Ranger ascendancy?

Just curious how I would level this.
"
Nanouk wrote:
Did you go for the Shadow and Ranger nodes first then changing the path later on when you get Path of the Ranger ascendancy?

Just curious how I would level this.

You basically start from the southern path, take Sentinel, Constitution and Shaper.

Then you start from the eastern path, go for Harrier and then you start taking some damage nodes (Method to the Madness / Fangs of the Viper / Sniper / Atrophy).

Then you go south towards the ranger start. At that point you can follow the route you want. Be sure you grab the third curse node (Whispers of doom) and Charisma when you can use both Heretic's Veil and Cospri's will (lvl 68).

Then you take the last important damage nodes to start mapping. Primal Spirit, Growth & Decay, Corruption and the damage nodes at Shadow start are "low" priority. Be sure to balance damage and life nodes as you level up.

Curse efficiency nodes are good after you have Cospri's. Respec the 5 travel nodes after you get Path of the Ranger in the Endgame lab.

Jewel sockets are low priority and they can be taken later in the game. The 5% life nodes in the Scion life wheel can be taken at higher levels, too.
Alright, thanks a lot!

One last thing, when would you start using ED/Contagion?
"
Nanouk wrote:
Alright, thanks a lot!

One last thing, when would you start using ED/Contagion?
I've leveled four ED chars since Talisman, if you start with a q20 Contagion you can even level with ED starting from lvl 12.

Tabula Rasa helps a lot in the leveling process, Doedre's Damning is good to use Blasphemy + 2 curses @ lvl 31 (and to sustain mana while exping).
Any 2.4 Updates ?
What about going SCION, CI / lowlife ?

taking occul node,
and trickser or better ranger(that one with +1 project) ?
would that be possible too? would it be worste then going for trickser only?
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
"
cr4ck4r wrote:
Any 2.4 Updates ?
What about going SCION, CI / lowlife ?

taking occul node,
and trickser or better ranger(that one with +1 project) ?
would that be possible too? would it be worste then going for trickser only?

Life based, CI and Lowlife are all good options to play ED if the passive tree and gear are adjusted accordingly.

The ascendancy choices for scion don't change. You still want Deadeye and Occultist. Maybe Path of the witch can become better than Path of the Ranger with ES versions (lowlife or CI) to get the witch ES starting nodes which are very good, but I'm not sure.

If you go lowlife or CI you need Consuming Dark to apply "free" poison. As lowlife, obviously, you need a Shavronne's Wrappings too.
If you go life based you need Cospri's will for that purpose, and you can use Breath of the Council as your main weapon.
Build updated for 2.4 and ready for Essence League.

Thanks for the update!

Just out of curiosity, any idea which class you are going to start out with if you are playing ED?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info