[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

"
Vellaura wrote:
Alright thanks buddy, how about the Hideout Masters? So far i got the undead npc and eldreon.

You can level any master you want, when your hideout master becomes lvl 7 you can upgrade it to maximum size and invite all the masters inside.
Oh right, i really feel like a fool and i appreciate your help, but i can't seem to get Haste to use my blood support gem, Clarity works but Haste doesn't and they are all linked, is it because i don't have enough HP yet?
"
Vellaura wrote:
Oh right, i really feel like a fool and i appreciate your help, but i can't seem to get Haste to use my blood support gem, Clarity works but Haste doesn't and they are all linked, is it because i don't have enough HP yet?

There are three possible reasons why the Haste + Clarity + BM support doesn't work:

1. You haven't still taken all the passive tree clusters which reduce the mana reservation (charisma, leadership, influence)
2. Your blood magic support level is too low
3. Your clarity level is too high

Once these 3 are set in the correct way, the BM aura setup will work.
Last edited by djnat on Sep 6, 2017, 1:18:54 AM
HI Nat (again)

any tips for shaper fight?

I tired 3 times and cant finish third fase.
Ther just too many vortexes. ;/

Have 9.5k Es and 118k dot dmg (with aracane on)

I think i will try instead of temp chains takie ppurity of ice and vulna on wichfire.

But still awesome build, best ed i had till now. Did everythink just shaper adn uber atziri left.
"
Nazaara wrote:
HI Nat (again)

any tips for shaper fight?

I tired 3 times and cant finish third fase.
Ther just too many vortexes. ;/

Have 9.5k Es and 118k dot dmg (with aracane on)

I think i will try instead of temp chains takie ppurity of ice and vulna on wichfire.

But still awesome build, best ed i had till now. Did everythink just shaper adn uber atziri left.

My girlfriend is playing this build in Harbinger league and killed Shaper without issues. She has a bit less damage than you (about 105k with arcane surge).

However, phase three is the most difficult one, like you said. The most important thing by FAR is placing vortexes in the correct way.

First two phases are extremely easy.

Remember to have wither totem and arcane surge's buff always up.

This video by Embbu is pretty good to show how the fight management should be for an Essence Drainer. Keep in mind that he is CI and more focused towards ES (he plays hardcore) so he has a lot less damage when compared to us, our fight should be about 45% shorter.
Last edited by djnat on Sep 7, 2017, 2:37:46 AM
Ok... i will try today. Yesterday i was pomp out after 40 guardian runs XD.

But i did notice on third fase that even with wither on and spaming with ed shapers life wasnt moving... maybe some bug? Do shaper clone have hp bar?
Hi 36 djnat,

1st of all your build is awesome. But once i rached 70th level and finished the game i started to struggle and everything become so slow compared to other players.

English is not my native. Sorry for further mistakes.

I started to play maps and actualy most of the time i lose more xp then gain. Always get killed mulitple time by fast enemies or some oneshot boss skill.

I can't finish 65th lvl Labyrinth. Any boss skill nearly oneshots me.

And about map clear speed. My friend uses Shadow Trickster flicker strike build and by pressing 1 button everything dies (even if he doesn't so well with boses) and clear maps 20 times faster. When i farmed half level we was already 75.

Your build is pritty deep but not as deep as lets say this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1877277

On 70 lvl i have 6 unallocated passives (because there is nothing left to allcoate according to your pssive tree) and accoring to your guide i should not take witch subclass untill uber lab? So i should just hold those points untill uber lab?

I am not expirienced with PoE. Can you help me with some advices please?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/barabulka1/characters
@djnat
Which gems after ED and Discipline should be vaaled into 21lvl in order of importance?
"
barabulka1 wrote:
On 70 lvl i have 6 unallocated passives (because there is nothing left to allcoate according to your pssive tree) and accoring to your guide i should not take witch subclass untill uber lab? So i should just hold those points untill uber lab?

Can I try to help?
First of all you must reach the Wisper of Doom node as soon as possible. Now it is better to respect 6 nodes in Ranger zone for it. So, in near future your tree can be like this:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAABAQMECdkNfA5ID6sRDxEvEZYTbRQJFr8YahmKGnoajx2qIvQkiyaIKwospi2oL28xNTQKN2Y7DT8nRnFJE0lRSbFKyEyzWAdZbVxAXIpd8l-YaoxsC20Zbqpwu3WedoJ4L3vDe9d85X_GguSDCYfLieCKr4_6kBGQ1pMfkyeXlZf0m6GhL6LZpjKnm6yYsNixW7GQtAy00bVItzC31r6Avoq-vMHFwzrIDMgUykbK088VzzLQH9fP2RPbWeGI4q3mWOq662PsGO-I7-vw1fVv9tr31_k3-wn-SQ==

After you finish the Uber-lab and link that with Witch start point, you can cancel that temporary Dex and Int nodes.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAABAQMECdkNfA5ID6sRDxEvEZYTbRQJFr8YahmKGnoajxslHaoi9CSLJogrCiymLagvbzE1NAo3ZjsNPydGcUkTSVFJsUrIS65Ms1gHWW1cQFyKXfJfmGqMbAttGW6qcLt1nnaCeC97w3vXfOV_xoLkgwmHy4ngiq-P-pARkNaTH5Mnl5WX9JuhoS-i2aYyp5usmLDYsVuxkLQMtNG1SLcwt9a-gL6KvrzBxcM6yAzIFMpGytPPFc8y0B_Xz9kT2VvbWd-K4YjireZY6QLquutj7BjviO_r8NX1b_ba99f5N_sJ_kk=
"
_SP_ wrote:
@djnat
Which gems after ED and Discipline should be vaaled into 21lvl in order of importance?

Discipline in 3.0 is a lot less important than before, because it gains only 4 flat base ES from lvl 20 to lvl 21.

All ED supports are important, 1% MORE damage per 21/20 gem is nice to have (but far from being necessary).

@barabulka1: I'll try to answer your questions later today, now I am at work and haven't enough time to go in-depth with all the details. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info