[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

Cant use 3 curses some recomendation, i cant buy Heretic or Cospri. Need more resistente or evasion
Last edited by Aleckzz on Oct 26, 2016, 4:28:39 PM
"
Aleckzz wrote:
Cant use 3 curses some recomendation, i cant buy Heretic or Cospri. Need more resistente or evasion

Use 2 curses until you get the final items. Temporal Chains is the best defensive curse, the second one should be Enfeeble if you lack survivability, or Vulnerability if you think your survivability is enough and you lack damage.
"
djnat wrote:
"
Aleckzz wrote:

Use 2 curses until you get the final items. Temporal Chains is the best defensive curse, the second one should be Enfeeble if you lack survivability, or Vulnerability if you think your survivability is enough and you lack damage.

I have problem with survivability (dead with one hit) can you see my char? How can share?
"
Aleckzz wrote:
"
djnat wrote:
"
Aleckzz wrote:

I have problem with survivability (dead with one hit) can you see my char? How can share?

I can't see your character tab, you have to set your privacy options to make it public.
"
djnat wrote:
I can't see your character tab, you have to set your privacy options to make it public.

Now?
I'd really like to try out this build, but I haven't found a good way to level it, Contagion and Essence Drain seem so lackluster in the lower level.

Do you have any advice on how you leveled your character?
Any tips on using a different spell till lv 30, 40 or 50 to switch to Essence Drain and Contagion/Curses etc.?

Thanks
"
Pegi88 wrote:
I'd really like to try out this build, but I haven't found a good way to level it, Contagion and Essence Drain seem so lackluster in the lower level.

Do you have any advice on how you leveled your character?
Any tips on using a different spell till lv 30, 40 or 50 to switch to Essence Drain and Contagion/Curses etc.?

Thanks

I've leveled a lot of ED characters so far, and all using only ED + Contagion.

+1 Tabula helps quite a lot in the leveling process, but the spec is quite slow in normal difficulty until you can get the increased area of effect gem on the Contagion setup (and the quality on contagion itself).

@Aleckzz: your gear has poor life / ES rolls on various slots.

Your necklace lacks health.
Your ring 1 lacks health.
Your ring 2 lacks both health and ES.
Your belt lacks health.
Your rare body armour has a very low health roll (36 only, maximum is 119).
ALL of your jewels lack health.

Plus, you are missing 20% life from passives (the written in blood node).

How much life have you got at the moment? I suspect you have got like 3k or something similar... the "final" goal should be about 6k life and 1500 ES, which is a nice EHP pool because you have evasion, flasks and curses in your defensive arsenal, and they all help with the damage mitigation.
Last edited by djnat on Oct 28, 2016, 11:20:29 PM
Plus, you are missing 20% life from passives (the written in blood node).

Dont understand, can u explain with others words.
I dont put life passive? That i say?

Thanks
Hello guys,

I need some advices to improve my char...

Can someone tell what to respec / buy in priority ? (my char is visible in my profile "Kel_Thusad", I have about 3ex to spend in essence)

Current stats are :

lvl91
life : 5262 (with atziri's step which im trying to BBBG/B)
ES : 1153
Dmg : 37.5k (seems to be enough atm)

I'm using an empower lvl3 instead of Pierce 'cause I've never been in need of more than the 30% we get from deadeye...

I bought Rathpith which is not mentioned in the OP post but I find it cool to have more spell block (44% with rumi's up) but I'm losing 1k dmg and 100 pv.

Also, isn't a jade flask better than the basalt one for phys dmg ? Isn't it double dipping with the reduce accuracy from enfeeble ?

Thanks.
Last edited by corsi2b on Nov 1, 2016, 6:43:31 PM
Hi there, i really want to try this build, i have all the gear that i need for it but can i replace this: Vaal Haste (Vaal Grace) | Summon Stone Golem | Minion Life | Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance in Boots with Wither | Spell Totem | Faster Casting and Increased Duration and in shield Stone Golem - CWDT - Immortal call? Or it will affect the build if i make this change??

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by tipicozzy on Nov 2, 2016, 8:51:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info