[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

"
pedrob08 wrote:
Hello i am new to the game and i want to know if the uniques that you posted on the quide have a place where they drop or they drop anywhere, on a similar note there is enywhere i can see where uniques drop?

They normaly don't have a Special place. But you can look up all uniques in the poe wiki. There you would find a note if the item only drop from a Special mob or if there are Divination Cards for that: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Whispering_Ice
"
Fertile Mind "eat" all dex nodes or allocated only?
And why 2 jewels? First one should be placed near Vaal Pact. But what about second Fertile Mind?

Fertile Mind "eat" all dex nodes in range and replace it with int.
You put one on the way to Vaal Pact and the second one in the starting area connected to the Spell Damage nodes. The last one will replace the two dex nodes below Harrier. One of the dex node will be in range of both Jewels and provide +20 Int.
Mana Leech comes only from Warlord's Mark?

Thanks!
"
TheOneJawa wrote:
This build really is quite shit , it needs astramentis whihc costs almost 1 ex ( and you need it from level 33 defenitly ) I died 24 times so far thx to this crappy build

A rare amulet with lots of Int and Str will do fine while leveling. If you died 24 times then you aren't doing it right. Read the Leveling and Troubleshooting sections again. There are lv 90+ people in HC with this build.

"
EFazzaD wrote:
Mana Leech comes only from Warlord's Mark?

From WM and from the boot enchantment, although that one is optional. The boots allow you to do Hexproof + NoRegen maps. And it's just nice in general.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 13, 2016, 2:00:17 AM
New videos:

Guardian of the Hydra
Guardian of the Minotaur
Guardian of the Phoenix
Guardian of the Chimera
The Shaper: first kill

I chose to do it with the Witch version because of her higher DPS and anti-reflect. But it turned out that there is no reflect in T16 and the extra DPS is not required. Scion's better curse quality and higher ES should make it safer but slightly longer.

At this time I can't estimate how much ES and DPS is required for the Shaper as I'm still perfecting that fight and I only did it in Standard with great gear.
my dmg is abysmal like 700 tooltip dps, what gives?
I really would love to try this build,
looks interesting and it looks like a good Scion for the moment where Scion is bad actually

But I dont get why you skill Atrophy for (Chaos Dmg left of CI)

Thanks for the answer in advance and great work!
"
1nDecl1ne wrote:
my dmg is abysmal like 700 tooltip dps, what gives?

At what level?

Check out the troubleshooting section. My guess would be that your Int is too low.

"
Sturmion wrote:
But I dont get why you skill Atrophy for (Chaos Dmg left of CI)

Atrophy is not used in this build. You must have clicked on it accidentally.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 14, 2016, 6:56:03 PM
How do you have both golems out?
Got a question guys, pretty new to PoE and im confused about

"
"5L: CWDT (lv 1) - Ball Lightning (lv 4) - Curse of Hit - Enfeeble - Temporal Chains.
Important: CWDT needs to be lv 1 and BL must be lv 4 or lower, do not level these gems! CoH can be any level, 20/20 is highly recommended. Enfeeble and TC must be lv 6 or higher, do level them. This setup will not work with low level curse gems or high level CWDT/BL."

It says keep CWDT at lvl 1 but wouldn't it be too low level to cast enfeeble/temporal chains ?__? Was this part just not updated from an older patch or am I missing some mechanic here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info