[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

For anyone interested in wanting to make this your first character this league, here's my way of leveling in HC. For those that like to level as soon as possible as the build that they're playing, this won't be for you, but it is one potential alternative if you are set on making this your first char.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1627595/page/32/#p13363649

I posted this a little while back and is linked in the FAQ section. It's a twinked way of leveling, but the same skill tree still applies. You can use almost any skill like to level. For a new league I'd probably mule a Fire Trap from a shadow and then leveling with FT/Tendrils, then switch to Firestorm at lvl 12, then Bladefall at 28. Stats will be a little tricky w/o having an Astramentis to equip early on, but it's doable if you pick up the 30 str/30 dex nodes and don't mind using a few regrets.

Hope it helps ! I usually start new leagues playing a regular Firestorm build that has 240% life and 0 gear requirements to build a pile of currency and also new character twink gear for future characters, then make a second character for WI. Still my favorite build in the game, hopefully WIs will stay relatively cheap !
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
no
Last edited by TheOneJawa on Sep 10, 2016, 6:10:39 AM
is there any alternative amulet ?
cos i am haveing hard time in the essence league
nvm
Last edited by Selvam on Sep 9, 2016, 12:57:20 PM
Hi!

What about Ele-Pathfinder with Alcemist? I could get Onslaugt, reduced phys dmg, increase dmg and charges from Flask but if I would get my hands on a Taste of Hate or Dying Sun it could become even more powerful or not?
This build really is quite shit , it needs astramentis whihc costs almost 1 ex ( and you need it from level 33 defenitly ) I died 24 times so far thx to this crappy build
Hey, Did not find the question in your QnA nor the guide so I'll ask here , do you have any suggestions for a flask setup ?
Hello i am new to the game and i want to know if the uniques that you posted on the quide have a place where they drop or they drop anywhere, on a similar note there is enywhere i can see where uniques drop?
Fertile Mind "eat" all dex nodes or allocated only?
And why 2 jewels? First one should be placed near Vaal Pact. But what about second Fertile Mind?
"
PackShooter wrote:
Hey, Did not find the question in your QnA nor the guide so I'll ask here , do you have any suggestions for a flask setup ?

There are Flask listed in the Flask Section of the main part of the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info