[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

If it is, please confirm :)
The skill tree is exactly the same in 2.3. The only difference is in the Ascendancy:
- take Raider instead of Berserker;
- take 2 skill points in the Endgame Lab, and later on (after lv 94) respec them into 40 Int.
Just a Question regarding the Whispering Ice Staff:

Is it better to get a 12%more cast speed and 17% more int staff, or 10%more cast speed and 18% more int staff?
okay. so i am trying to do this build in standard ..

i got most of the gears except gloves and boots....

but FOR SOME REASON, MY ENERGY SHIELD IS ONLY 1815 with discipliine. .LOL

i mean, my int is 1232 but i can see that you have almost 12k ES.....

wot am i doing wrong here lol
Hello. I'm kind of new to this build and just wanted to ask if I may put on Pyre ring and don't pick Avatar node and Cold to Fire gem(as it is also written converted)? Probably there is some mecanics, i just don't know, so pls don't be hard on me)
"
LightHope wrote:
Just a Question regarding the Whispering Ice Staff:

Is it better to get a 12%more cast speed and 17% more int staff, or 10%more cast speed and 18% more int staff?

Get the higher Int one. Cast speed doesn't really matter on it.

"
borisexile wrote:
Hello. I'm kind of new to this build and just wanted to ask if I may put on Pyre ring and don't pick Avatar node and Cold to Fire gem(as it is also written converted)? Probably there is some mecanics, i just don't know, so pls don't be hard on me)

Pyre would require sacrificing a ring slot. Perandus Signet = about 200 Int worth at high levels. Doedre's Damning = 3rd curse. I guess you could drop the 3rd curse and become less safe but do higher DPS by replacing CtF (15% MORE damage) with Controlled Destruction (45% MORE damage) just for a bigger MORE modifier and an extra tree node. But I doubt that it's worth it. 3 curses are awesome and we have enough dps to clear T15 maps with MF gems on quickly enough. Being more safe for the bosses is good.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jun 4, 2016, 9:56:26 PM
"
jshunj123 wrote:
okay. so i am trying to do this build in standard ..

i got most of the gears except gloves and boots....

but FOR SOME REASON, MY ENERGY SHIELD IS ONLY 1815 with discipliine. .LOL

i mean, my int is 1232 but i can see that you have almost 12k ES.....

wot am i doing wrong here lol

At what level? With what gear? You have to be more specific.
ohh sorry....

i am lvl 91 scion..

i realised that my armor did't have any ES on it..

so bought 5L armor with 713 ES on it and now i ahve almost 5900 ES..

i guess i need to get both glove and boots with over 150 ES on it?

it kinda hard to imagain how i can get to 11k ES...

my int is almost 1400 as well..
11k es is only possible with top top mirror like gear which you wont ever have in new league unless you are the 1% of poe.

Btw i cant find jewel locations am i blind or something? :D like where to put which jewels lol.

btw is raider really better than inquisitor ?
Last edited by idrgz on Jun 5, 2016, 10:41:40 AM
"
jshunj123 wrote:
ohh sorry....

i am lvl 91 scion..

i realised that my armor did't have any ES on it..

so bought 5L armor with 713 ES on it and now i ahve almost 5900 ES..

i guess i need to get both glove and boots with over 150 ES on it?

it kinda hard to imagain how i can get to 11k ES...

my int is almost 1400 as well..

You need gear with very high Int and decent ES. Int is more important because it gives you DPS and ES, so if, for example, gloves have 50 Int and only 120 ES - that's better than 180 ES and 20 Int. Search for gloves and boots with 40+ Int, 120+ ES, and as much resists as you can find within your budget.

You are also 1 jewel short from the finish (you get one at lv 94). So at your level I would say 9k ES should be good enough. And then you can keep looking for better items. I've been playing this build for 6 months now, my gear is very good now.

If you can level or buy a lv 21 Discipline - that's another nice thing to have.

"
idrgz wrote:
Btw i cant find jewel locations am i blind or something? :D like where to put which jewels lol.

btw is raider really better than inquisitor ?

Jewel placement is in the Gear - Jewels section.

Yes, raider is much better than Inquisitor. The clear speed is awesome.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jun 5, 2016, 7:39:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info