[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

The Witch version is up:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667730

Still working on the leveling section, but will be done before 2.3 happens.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jun 2, 2016, 12:14:30 PM
are u going be full HP or hibrid or ES ?
"
iTurkas wrote:
are u going be full HP or hibrid or ES ?

This is a CI build. We only use HP until lv 33, then it's all ES.
ok ty! gonna play this build :P
when i go with witch, should i link lifeleech in or is the leech from warlords mark enough to stay alive in endgame maps?
"
Minerss91 wrote:
when i go with witch, should i link lifeleech in or is the leech from warlords mark enough to stay alive in endgame maps?

Scion and Witch both use Life Leech now, there is no difference between them. Warlord's Mark alone won't be enough, especially in endgame maps.
WOW what a great build.

i would love to try this build for my scion in standard .

Just quick question though,

what do you think about picking up Inquisitor instead of raider ?

not only you get extra 20 int + 20% extra elemental dmg, but you get 120% increased crit chance for enemies with elemental status, which i believe would be pretty much up 100%. (may be 100% elemental overload uptime as well? )

also it has a bit of defensive due to consecrated area....(since you will be head-butting into mobs of enemies, my assumption is that you are likely to be on consecrated area..? may be?)

just my 2 cents ...
hi i did this build in ascendat and beat uber again. i use elementalist and pathfinder and change Controlled Destruction to lifeleech . suprising me its easy to beat uber than 2.2. maybe u guys can try have fun.
Hi! This build looks nice!

When are u gonna update it with 2.3 skilltree ? picked up PoE again after a long hiatus, gonna save my skillpoints til ure updated the tree :)
isnt 2.3 skill tree pretty much the same ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info