[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

Getting the colors is hard but it's actually pretty easy to tell about how much it'll cost you and what you have to do to get it using a calculator like https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Hi,

I'm doing your build atm too. Thanks for that, I had a WI build with Shavs before, but it wasn`t as OP as this one is. Sadly I had Internet problems since last Thursday so I couldn't play. I saw you've done some changes since then. What kinda bugs me is the 40% decreased light radius of Black Sun Crest. I know it boosts the Int, Dext and Str a lot, but still I believe its kinda annoying (without having tested it but a small light radius can be annoying. My current Gear and setup (will update it later):

Spoiler

I also have the other ring already:

Spoiler

I haven't maxed out all Resis yet, I know, but with this setup until now I had no problems whatsoever with lvl 84 Scion at Daresso for example (probably due to the high es and leech). Couldn't try out Malachai yet due to the problems with my internet. The Internet should be fixed today (never had problems before, usually hv 100 MBit, was sth. with the cable somewhere outside), so I hope to be able to play tonight *_*. Also then I will go for Berserker i guess? You can only choose one class, so Berserker should be first choice? It wasn't so clear to me what was best to choose so ur advice would be appreciated, haven't chosen it yet anyway ^^

Thx again for this build.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
Hi,

I'm doing your build atm too. Thanks for that, I had a WI build with Shavs before, but it wasn`t as OP as this one is. Sadly I had Internet problems since last Thursday so I couldn't play. I saw you've done some changes since then. What kinda bugs me is the 40% decreased light radius of Black Sun Crest. I know it boosts the Int, Dext and Str a lot, but still I believe its kinda annoying (without having tested it but a small light radius can be annoying.

Light radius only matters in dungeon/cave zones which are already very dark. I didn't notice any real difference. WM aura illuminating mobs in the dark actually works better than in the light zones.

"
Stone__Cold wrote:

I haven't maxed out all Resis yet, I know, but with this setup until now I had no problems whatsoever with lvl 84 Scion at Daresso for example (probably due to the high es and leech). Couldn't try out Malachai yet due to the problems with my internet. The Internet should be fixed today (never had problems before, usually hv 100 MBit, was sth. with the cable somewhere outside), so I hope to be able to play tonight *_*. Also then I will go for Berserker i guess? You can only choose one class, so Berserker should be first choice? It wasn't so clear to me what was best to choose so ur advice would be appreciated, haven't chosen it yet anyway ^^

Thx again for this build.

You mean the Act 4 Daresso and Malachai? Those are trivial at a much lower level. At 84 that should be a massive overkill.

When you do the Lab, take Berserker first and then Elementalist.
This helm has rolled 3b1g 5 times but I'm still waiting on 3b1r. Starting to burn a bit
"
Dicey wrote:
This helm has rolled 3b1g 5 times but I'm still waiting on 3b1r. Starting to burn a bit

Damn!

Try the alternative/easier scheme that was added yesterday. I haven't tried it myself, maybe it's not that much worse, especially if your Enlighten is already lv 2 or better.
I reworked the Link section to show what you need to link and what the optimal combinations are. You can go with less optimal setups if you are short on chromatics. In either case, at least one item will need to have 3 sockets off-colored, costing 200-300 chroms.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 20, 2016, 1:25:10 PM
I've bought everything I need (and I haven't started my char yet), but i'm struggling to find a good boot/glove

The resistance gap is going to be hard to fill. I have some ilvl 78 boots and can find some gloves while mapping, should I just chaos it till i get something good or it's better to keep looking poe.trade?

I got everything else, have plenty of chaos and some exalteds I could use, but I'm not lucky rolling items. That's why I didn't start yet =/

And thanks for sharing this amazing build with us!
"
zer0code wrote:
I've bought everything I need (and I haven't started my char yet), but i'm struggling to find a good boot/glove

The resistance gap is going to be hard to fill. I have some ilvl 78 boots and can find some gloves while mapping, should I just chaos it till i get something good or it's better to keep looking poe.trade?

I got everything else, have plenty of chaos and some exalteds I could use, but I'm not lucky rolling items. That's why I didn't start yet =/

And thanks for sharing this amazing build with us!

Yea, that's right, it's hard to max out the resists. Only good thing, the leech is so high, with my lvl 84 Scion (now 85) I had no problems at all clearing 76 Maps. Only hv Fire Resis maxed out, Cold is pretty low and Lightning at 45.

I also have a hard time getting the colors on the helmet. So far this is my current gear, luckily yesterday actually 6 linked my armour with 7 Fusings :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Took Berserker and Elementalist yesterday. My current tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAecEBwnZDkgQWBBiES0RLxFQEZYV1xhqGmwdFB1PHwIgWSlPKjgrCiycLL8tHy2oNbk2xTboPAU9Xz8nRUdGcUrITLNRdFJTVkhWY1gHWK9ZbV3yXypfal-YX7BtGW6qbztvnngNeC97w3zlf8aCm4LkgwmD94RThMWFe4auh2WKr4x2jumPRo_6kBGTJ5Ugl_SboZu1na6ePJ_LoS-io6aZpwinK6cwqW6vja-bsZC0DLUEtfK31r6Avoq-vMAawGbBxcHzwzrKRspKytPPMtDQ1abYJNtZ4q3kIuvk7BjsOO987_0=?accountName=Stone__Cold&characterName=teXllStoneColdll

I still need two more of the Izaro's Turmoil though.

Im still running more or less the old setup as you can see and am Farmin atm using my lvl 90 Pathfinder Ranger (with Legacy Windripper). I should probably try to safe some currency to get some ethernals and then roll some Exalteds on my Armour? Its expensive though. What would you recommend for my 6L Armour? Also which setup do you recommend in relation to a 6L? I ran out of Chromatics plus gotta do some more lab runs.. Also I'm wondering, if I switch the helmet, this would mean a lot of less ES for me right?
"

Gloves/boots RGGB (use Vorici 1G): Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Orb of Storms.

Those links are RRGB, not RGGB!
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Vyvanne wrote:
"

Gloves/boots RGGB (use Vorici 1G): Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Orb of Storms.

Those links are RRGB, not RGGB!

True Story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info