[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

"
Ishamz wrote:
i'm respecing from voltaxic LA as champion to this build as champion, played ele noncrit ballista last league and it was insanely powerful.

btw waba why arent u using WED on your rings/amu? that would be a huge dps boost wouldnt it?

I would love WED on my rings but my GG ideal rings are very expensive and not common haha
twitch.tv/wabachaw
What bandits?
Hi i am wondering how did u reach 200k dps with 4 totems? i have nearly the same stats/ ele dmg on rings and 7 frenzy and i only have around 80k dps ( 20k totem tooltip)
waba whats your tooltip dps buffed? vaal haste/taste of hate/frenzy charges/power charges/atziri's promise?

also how many totems are u running atm? im having trouble getting to 600 dex. tooltip is 55k buffed atm, only a 5L belly. might go for a 6L chest when i get the life wheel by scion start.

edit: nevermind i see how to reach 600 dex, will do it soon.

have you considered or tried alpha's howl to have +2 lvl to wrath?
Last edited by Ishamz on Mar 25, 2016, 5:30:09 PM
dunno if u still playing this build but just thought i'd post that its totally atziri viable
just did around 5/6 deathless runs, only problem is that totems die fast in the atziri split phase, so it takes a bit of time. but the trio and vaal are super damn easy.

i suggest u take king of the hill node tho, the knockback on crit helps a lot in the trio fight.

this is my gear atm, sitting at 601 dex, 4 totems.
55k dps fully buffed, not even a 6L :D

edit:
got a cheap 6l

dps is 75k buffed now, will have a lot more with lv20 gems and auras
split phase no longer a problem lol
Last edited by Ishamz on Mar 28, 2016, 12:47:44 AM
wabachaw, good stuff. I started my duelist SB char yesterday and at sub lvl 50 I already like it a lot.

However it would be nice to have this guide in a more "easy-to-read" format, with more thorough explanations of some of the mechanics which has been discussed here, a planning of which route to go in the skill tree and what stats to look out for in your gear etc. I believe it would be beneficial for a lot of new players to this particular build.

Is it something you'd consider doing? If not I wouldn't mind doing it for you, writing it and setting it up in a format like Liftings guides for example. Let me know either here or in a PM.
<Danish Einherjers>
"
Ehloz wrote:
wabachaw, good stuff. I started my duelist SB char yesterday and at sub lvl 50 I already like it a lot.

However it would be nice to have this guide in a more "easy-to-read" format, with more thorough explanations of some of the mechanics which has been discussed here, a planning of which route to go in the skill tree and what stats to look out for in your gear etc. I believe it would be beneficial for a lot of new players to this particular build.

Is it something you'd consider doing? If not I wouldn't mind doing it for you, writing it and setting it up in a format like Liftings guides for example. Let me know either here or in a PM.

I am going to be updating this thread to make it a much easier to read guide just have been busy the past few days. Check back in the next few days.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
wabachaw wrote:
"
Ehloz wrote:

I am going to be updating this thread to make it a much easier to read guide just have been busy the past few days. Check back in the next few days.

Awesome, good stuff! Looking forward to it :)
<Danish Einherjers>
These things (and vaal haste) are super duper for this build (I guess for any build that relies on attack speed). The 3 totem mark is when it really gets fun.
would you recommend taking the 8% attack speed from cruel kraityn over the skillpoint?
IGN: Khilia / Haakkuu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info