[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

hi dude i'm actually play pretty much the same build in hc and i have a couple of questions about the final tree.

Why "Harrier"? just for the moviment speed?
how skill duration nodes work with the build, they increase the duration of poison?
and why not take the 2 frenzy charges nodes "Frenetic" and "Fervor"?

ty very much for the answers, love the guide keep it up!
@baldatron hi there

harrier is just temporary passive i use there is nothing else to spend 1 point at that lvl
skill duration also for immortal call vaal grace
frenzy charges not worth you have to spend atleast 2 points to get it so more benefits from jewels

hope it helps
Currenty playing this setup at lvl 82 hc.. Going extremely well, everything just instant dies and you feel like a god, more or less..

Thinking about what to spend currency on; got 6L coil, binos, all that. Next thing would be a bladefall enchanted helm; those seem to be rather rare to get a good one though..

What would you, or anyone else, recommend as for expensive upgrades? corrupted amu? two curses, % hp?

"
Dejavi2 wrote:
@baldatron hi there

harrier is just temporary passive i use there is nothing else to spend 1 point at that lvl
skill duration also for immortal call vaal grace
frenzy charges not worth you have to spend atleast 2 points to get it so more benefits from jewels

hope it helps

indeed helped alot :D ty for the quick reply!
@quaria hey there did you get proper jewels my corrupted cost me 2ex and how about quality gems you need atleast 20/20 bladefall trap and mine conc effect poison and then whirling blades and faster attacks is also nice to have.
High evasion helm and shield with res and life can also be expensive.
And btw you cant have %life on amu it was only for talismans.
I'll add atziri video tommorow
atziri video added
Im 92 lvl on PHC now. Easy twinned maps t10-13. T14-15 never drop xD
Why u dont take Force shapper? Jewel is better? Personally i think Force shapper better then resist+jewel.(cap res with ele wikness its not a problem). Or trap damage from jewel affect poison damage?

Last edited by jika on Mar 27, 2016, 5:08:07 PM
"
Dejavi2 wrote:

chest 6L : you can choose between conc effect(more dps less aoe) and controlled destruction (less dps)

i dont have 6l. but i wanna try trap cooldown as 6 gem for fast runs... Cooldown for trap make me sad.
Does attack damage to attacks or spells help your bladefall/trap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info