[2.2] pl4t's Double Strike Ninja. 63k dps, insane clear speed and 73/73 block with average gear!

"
Nonstopas wrote:
The build didnt work out i just was to squishy and overall opinions from guild members made me switch to Cleave with phys damage, crits, multistrike, faster attacks. I deal 5k more dps with what i used on dual strike. Also gauche is shit and useless i lose 3k dps. Hatred + blasphemy is also useless. The only right thing was the leap slam one. Anyway was fun until it lasted, but when it didnt i got rekt and died over and over again. I will still go with the same gear but probably will dual wield physical damage swords rather than crits or etc.

Umm you wear gauche for the block, can also wear a foil with good multiplier(base multiplier+multiplier mod and maybe leeches). Double strike hits with main weapon. So yeah.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Very nice build, something that looks great even without any GG gear. I would try to put in a life gain on hit either on the riposte gem or even better on a reckoning gem (AOE = more targets), gives you a massive boost to survival with block builds. Just need to find the gem slots somewhere, which is tricky with BoR builds.
@nonstopas
Im sorry to hear your character didnt end up good enough, but as fandorgaming mentioned im not quite sure you understand how main hand builds work.

@quarague
Sadly, reckoning doesnt work for dual wield block, only shield block.
I experimented with riposte + melee splash + life gain on hit setup and liked it less than the constant endurance charge generation + free stuns of my current setup. Up to personal preference i guess :)
Last edited by yoavzim on Apr 11, 2016, 5:06:57 PM
Having a blast with this build!
insane dps 67141 unbuffed(about 150k buffed), insane survivability with popped flasks and 3 endurances 88-90% armour mitigation and 4881 hp(still working on jewels).
I can tank twinned village ruin without any hesitation, Normal atziri in under 4 mins no death.(rippy moments if storm call hits but it's easy to avoid by switching basalt to topaz flask) haven't tried any t15 bosses yet.

Is my gear, sitting at lvl 87 currently, 48% block to attacks/same 48% to spells(with rumi's maxed 75/75), not maxed available block from tree.

Price of gear, had luck to 6l the body in about 100 fuses, foil is 30c tried to exalt a good ias or crit. both rings pretty cheap about 10-20c each, amulet is still under work since I got int from tree its about 15c. rat's nest 25c or so, gauche 1c, belt 1.5 exalts, boots 10c, gloves 1c or less.
Considering going 1h foil + high evasion or armour shield and respec the tree a little to fit the needs and try to wear abyssus.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Last edited by Hucuchill on Apr 18, 2016, 12:11:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info