[2.2] pl4t's Double Strike Ninja. 63k dps, insane clear speed and 73/73 block with average gear!

Until i got mana leech on the ring i had 1 passive point in the 0.4/10% node.with that i had no problems at all
added a video! more to come soon
Im a newbie trying this build. (not a noob but i just came back after a big break.) What items should i focus on while leveling, i mean what should i get, what prefixes and so on? Can you try and add a guide for leveling?
i bought some new gear and i am now at 4.5k life, 63k dps and 73 block! waiting for those last 4 level to get block capped and maybe reach 5k life :D

hoping to add higher level maps videos soon!
@nonstopas:
most important thing for leveling (for me) was the rustic sash recipe and getting +physical damage on jewellery. that with all the 1h/dual wield nodes should be quite enough with dual wield sword cleave until ~level 50, and than you can buy ungil's gauche + crit sword and spec to crit.
also, i bought a goldrim for resistances and made sure all my other gear always had enough life/armor/evasion - youll be suprised how cheap great leveling rares can be.

Atzir tried ?
not yet, will do soon (+ video of course :D)
also, uploaded an underground sea map run.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nonstopas/characters

this is what i have atm, i get 5k dps with hatred and blood rage on. Any tips?
ok so far the build works wonders for me, and im having a blast trying all the different uniques i have with lots of different effects like
or
until i get the bringer of rain but i hope varunastra will be a viable late game offhand due to the mana problems im facing

also the moving fortress instead of ungils is quite the awesome item +it saves me one slot due to its passive fortify

The build didnt work out i just was to squishy and overall opinions from guild members made me switch to Cleave with phys damage, crits, multistrike, faster attacks. I deal 5k more dps with what i used on dual strike. Also gauche is shit and useless i lose 3k dps. Hatred + blasphemy is also useless. The only right thing was the leap slam one. Anyway was fun until it lasted, but when it didnt i got rekt and died over and over again. I will still go with the same gear but probably will dual wield physical damage swords rather than crits or etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info