GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hi to the community, I am relatively a new PoE player(coming from Diablo 3 :D). This is the 2nd build I am trying and have been following this build since 7 days or so. I am currently lvl 85.

1st of all, thanks to OP for this amazing build which works like a charm till date. Coming to my build, I have made some modifications in this build according to my preferences but the core mechanics remains same. I am running dual curse with temp chains/enfeeble, not using clarity or EC as of now, but I have plans for them, capped out resistances about 175+ish, using the corrupted tabula + empower is the ultimate thing that this build deserves.

I am yet to pick up some life nodes. Tooltip for Ed in my hideout is 12K and DoT is around 26K.

The biggest achievement for me is this till now https://i.imgsafe.org/f37908f173.jpg, considering the latency and my experience :P (I know this is quite easy for most of you but it was my 1st time :D). Sweet drops I got in this map as well.

Link to my skill tree :-

My gear setup :-
Spoiler

Last edited by Alch3mist713 on Jan 24, 2017, 7:10:52 AM
Hi!
I'm currently playing your build and I have one question.
Is UberLab farming and Shaper viable?
i dont have enought INT for the shielddd why ???
"
ward3n41 wrote:
i dont have enought INT for the shielddd why ???

You need to have ample of stats in your amulate to mitigate the stat requirements for gems and gears.
"
romale983 wrote:
Hi!
I'm currently playing your build and I have one question.
Is UberLab farming and Shaper viable?

Uberlab :- I won't really say viable but doable instead, I killed him thrice but with great bit of movements. After that I stopped trying.:P

Shaper :- Haven't tried yet.
Hi all!

First of all I wanted to say that this build is amazingly strong and fun in the same time ( you spit on one enemy, and watch how they all die :D ). So thanks to the OP guy who made this build.

Because I was not really broke and out of currency, I wanted to upgrade this build cuz it seemed to me it has a lot to offer. I ended up with tons of ideas and combinations, but finally I finished it. I wanted to post it here just to see what you think, and maybe to give me suggestions on how can I imporve it more or what to change to be even stronger.

So lets start:

I focused a lot more on defences then to dmg because damage it-self is enormous. As for defences I went for hybrid Life/ES, with tons off Evasion and a bit of Armour and, of course, Fortify. Yeah, I am not using Iron Reflexes cuz it just did not feel good while playing, and honestly specing out of it did not make much changes for me. Altough we dont have much armour, one layer of defence will be armour that goes up to 10k with a granite flask. As for life and es and evasion I managed to get this much:
Life: around 5k
ES: around 3k
Evasion: 16+k (Also, evasion gets up to 35k with a single Jade flask)
Above all that we have CWDT with Tempest Shield and Immortal Call, plus Enduring Cry which helps our immortal call last longer.
As for resistences, I think it was never easier to get on the gear, because our skill tree gives us 36% to all elemental resistences and in combination with Atziri's Splendour, we get up to 60% to all elemental res. Also Splendour gives us HUGE life and mana back on kill, so you would need only 2 life flasks and no mana flask and no mana regen. BUT for bosses (because Splendour give us life/mana on kill) you WILL need to use one mana flask.

As for damage, in the skill tree is not really changed that much (or maybe at all) so the improved damage, we get from extra poison damage from The Consuming Dark and from Vulnerabilty curse(as an aura). As for mapping its not really that changed, but Vulnerabilty comes in handy with bosses. Also, our Wither Totem will be stronger cuz we will use Increased Duration and Faster Casting support gems.
Apart from this, we will have 7 frenzy charges like OP had, but we will have more jewel sockets, and by that we can increase our damage even more. And the last thing that you can use to get even more damage would be "Method to the Madness" skill node thats below shadow.

Everything else not mentioned here is probably the same as the OP has.
Be sure to know that I did not go far with this build as I intended too, only because I do not have time to play POE at all (studying) but I was able to do Tier 11 Shaped Strand at lvl 75 easy.

My Gear:
Spoiler

Passive Tree (Finished):
Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/2ig
Skill tree was changed, a lot, but it was only changed to get as much life/es as we can (because of Splendour we also do not need mana regen points). Also as for ascendency, I went for Walk the Aether, Swift Killer, Shade Form to maximise our Chance of evading and to get ES

Note: Take "Method to the Madness" skill node last

That would be it. Thank you for reading, If you wanna try it out feel free to and I hope I will get some more in-depth response from a more experienced player ( I am not really that experienced POE player, playing it for 6 months now) on toughts and improvements. Good Luck and Have Fun!!

Last edited by DDukA on Feb 5, 2017, 7:03:17 AM
About to spec into CI and maybe invest in a 6link body armor but this damage seems way too low.

http://imgur.com/a/nSIht
Last edited by Keynomaru2 on Feb 5, 2017, 11:55:25 AM
Quick update note for everyone with questions:

Post them under the youtube video or in the Discord server to get the help you need!

(Copy pasting this under all my build guides, I simply don't have time to keep up with all the threads I have since I'm currently not a full time streamer!)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Keynomaru2 wrote:
About to spec into CI and maybe invest in a 6link body armor but this damage seems way too low.

http://imgur.com/a/nSIht

You might be doing something wrong, bcoz that damage looks like you haven't finished Cruel yet. It should be around 10K at least,
Last edited by Alch3mist713 on Feb 7, 2017, 5:00:21 PM
Im considering rolling this at the start of the new Legacy leagues. I am enjoying it in breach so far.

Any idea if the proposed double dipping changes (which i think affect chaos damage) will affect this build in any way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info