GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Ghazzy wrote:
My pleasure :)

Ty for the update on the guide. Let's try out Vicious Projectiles.

Ozon_
Um vicious projectiles does not work with ED is this bugged or smth ?
"
FAKEBOYY wrote:
Um vicious projectiles does not work with ED is this bugged or smth ?

confirmed it doesnt work, bummer. was kinda excited for a replacement to empower
What gem should we use instead of Vicious Proj since it doesnt work. What is good until level 3/4 empower?
"
Preference2 wrote:
What gem should we use instead of Vicious Proj since it doesnt work. What is good until level 3/4 empower?

In the old guide it was Pierce Support. Thats what I use as my 6th gem.

Ozon_
Last edited by Odd_the_king on Sep 10, 2018, 5:19:24 AM
I really want to use this build as my league starter, I was wondering if it has the capability to do real endgame content? using staff variation?
"
Sh0uji wrote:
I really want to use this build as my league starter, I was wondering if it has the capability to do real endgame content? using staff variation?

As a league starter it does easy all of the white and yellow maps.
After that, with investment you can do red maps.

It is shaper viable, and you dont need to use staff. But I have heard that with a +2/3 staff you can really melt bosses.

I have not really done high end content (shaper etc with this build), so other may answer better, but blight in allelopathy gloves with 4 support gems are really good vs bosses (but then you have to move contagion to another item).

Ozon_
Last edited by Odd_the_king on Sep 10, 2018, 5:19:42 AM
"
Odd_the_king wrote:
"
Sh0uji wrote:

As a league starter it does easy all of the white and red maps.
After that, with investment you can do red maps.

It is shaper viable, and you dont need to use staff. But I have heard that with a +2/3 staff you can really melt bosses.

I have not really done high end content (shaper etc with this build), so other may answer better, but blight in allelopathy gloves with 4 support gems are really good vs bosses (but then you have to move contagion to another item).

Ozon_

Thats really good to know, gonna play this shit hard now I finally have a solid build,

Im actually looking to use a 2h staff the whole way through because im not a huge fan of shields, do you know how I would setup the gems differently? cheers for the help man
Hey guys,

I think it went a bit too fast when I updated the guides and made a huge misstake on that last socket for ED. Vicious Projectiles does NOT work for ED. The old support gems still applies being either Pierce or Decay till you can afford an Empower lvl 3 or higher.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Is there any reason the video shows you using Despair but the guide does not mention it?

Also, the PoB you link is in the negatives for resistance. Is this just a temporary thing or what
Last edited by TeaAddict on Sep 4, 2018, 8:37:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info