Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Could you please run a discount on Normal -> Premium Stash tabs upgrade? I think it would be a very popular item, with the recent changes. Discount it from 15 to 10 and watch them fly off the shelves.
"
Chris wrote:
My first priority when I get back is checking into how the memory/performance improvements are going.

That's good, the issue needs serious attention. Thanks.
"
SpidaFly wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
My first priority when I get back is checking into how the memory/performance improvements are going.

The fact that we Steam players need at least ten minutes to install a 3.3MB patch everytime there is a stash tab promotion might also need some serious attention.

Guys. 3.3MB. Ten minutes. Please.
"
Skrylll wrote:
"
SpidaFly wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

The fact that we Steam players need at least ten minutes to install a 3.3MB patch everytime there is a stash tab promotion might also need some serious attention.

Guys. 3.3MB. Ten minutes. Please.

Yeah, this is ridiculous as well. Two guildmates took 30-40 minutes to download... wut?!
Hi guys,
Just bought Stash Tabs, they've appeared on my Perandus League char rather than in Standard where I really need them, also they're only showing 2-6 rather than 1-6, is this normal?

nvm logged in on wrong char, still a missing tab tho...
What we really need is sale for conversion of regular stash tabs to premium, because now during the regular stash tabs sale, every tab will cost only a bit more than a conversion from regular to premium, thats ridiculous
I'm still waiting for the upgrade option...
I have more than enough tabs, but it would be nice to be able to upgrade them to premium.
I mean, how hard could that be :)
upgrade to Premium Stash tabs please.
"
Hi guys,
Just bought Stash Tabs, they've appeared on my Perandus League char rather than in Standard where I really need them, also they're only showing 2-6 rather than 1-6, is this normal?

nvm logged in on wrong char, still a missing tab tho...

It will convert any non race "remove only" tabs in standard if you buy tabs.
Guys give us some normal to premium tab upgrades please <3
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info