Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

How's your weekend going? I had a great week at GDC and am flying back to New Zealand tomorrow. My first priority when I get back is checking into how the memory/performance improvements are going.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2016, 6:02:46 PM
Hey,

Thank you for the sales announcement. Curious though, you say it's discounted by 17,5% (from 200 to 165) but when you click on the premium stash tab sales, it says original price is 240 and discount is 31,25% in that case (from 240 to 165). Why use two different prices from which you calculate the discount from?
When the lab no longer crashes on me, I'll buy more tas :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
poiuyt123 wrote:
Hey,

Thank you for the sales announcement. Curious though, you say it's discounted by 17,5% (from 200 to 165) but when you click on the premium stash tab sales, it says original price is 240 and discount is 31,25% in that case (from 240 to 165). Why use two different prices from which you calculate the discount from?

I think it's calculating that 31.25% value from the full price of six separate tabs rather than the bundle price. The actual discount of the bundle is 17.5% as mentioned in this post. I'll talk to the guys about getting that to display consistently.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 19, 2016, 3:10:45 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
poiuyt123 wrote:
Hey,

I think it's calculating that 31.25% value from the full price of six separate tabs rather than the bundle price. The actual discount of the bundle is 17.5% as mentioned in this post. I'll talk to the guys about getting that to display consistently.

Right, that might be it. So it's basically a sale on an already sale in that sense. Ok, that makes abit more sense albeit little confusing at start :)
Never enough tabs.
English is not my first language.
Having a great time lvling characters in Perandus.
Best league you have made so far.

Thanks GGG! <3
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
can always do with more premium tabs
Great discount, might buy some. But what I would like to know is how is going the perfonrmance fix. During the week servers work fine (not perfect, but fine), but this weekend lattency spikes make it unplayable
Sweet! More tabs = more Space for exalts ;p
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info