"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

"
Maicão wrote:
Great build mate! I have some questions about damage, i actually lv 66, but when i trade my rare dagger for Bino's my avg dmg low 1k, and its already low i guess, 3,5k with herald of ash. I know there some lvs will make alot of difference but, i need more at least 30k dmg to be good xD. So i worried about it. Anyway, how much dmg, crit and hp its needed to do Atziri ( normal ) and uber izaro? Sorry about the bad english, Ty.

i took a quick loock on your character and it should do atziri just fine.
not sure why you are running herald of ash and you also have all Unique jewels (you cant check jewels by just loocking at profile)

Greetz
I dont like artic armour because only works phys reduct when stationary, and well, i always moving. The chilling ground i dont see any effectivity. So i used herald to increase dmg, but im looking for some other defensive aura to use. I dont know why my dmg is so low, already got the 4 jewels, drop the poison support, only got 12k bladefall (4 power charges and atziri's flask, i got wrong bandits but will stow) and 35 bear trap. I still have about 28k dmg to get, from where? Ty for helping at all.
Just wanted to ask if (atleast normal) Atziri is possible with a Tabula. Do I need a Belly of the Beast or is it alright to try it with the Tabula?
"
geo000dune12 wrote:
Just wanted to ask if (atleast normal) Atziri is possible with a Tabula. Do I need a Belly of the Beast or is it alright to try it with the Tabula?

Tabula is more then enough for normal atziri.

"
Maicão wrote:
I dont like artic armour because only works phys reduct when stationary, and well, i always moving. The chilling ground i dont see any effectivity. So i used herald to increase dmg, but im looking for some other defensive aura to use. I dont know why my dmg is so low, already got the 4 jewels, drop the poison support, only got 12k bladefall (4 power charges and atziri's flask, i got wrong bandits but will stow) and 35 bear trap. I still have about 28k dmg to get, from where? Ty for helping at all.

Ah ok thats why herald of ash.

I guess maybe you are a bit missleading of my old tooltip im showing here in my thread since i didnt managed to replace it with the new one yet which is lower then before.
im taking a rest from poe atm so im just come here from time to time to answer questions.

What is your gem level of bladefall ? Thats always a good start to improve dmg.

but how do you feel do you have any trouble killing stuff ? it shouldnt actually.

Greetz
is this build viable to go CI? as 5k hp is a bit low for me , gonna do this build in essence league tbh
"
Mindsmog wrote:
is this build viable to go CI? as 5k hp is a bit low for me , gonna do this build in essence league tbh

CI is a bit more complicated and more gear dependend but as i remember correctly i saw a CI version of an bladefall trapper build somewhere.

Imo life based is still the way to go as a league starter.
Toxic. Reported.
I know a lot of people who RMT and use PoeHuds, item pickups, crafties, custom renderers, bots, map/zoom/bright hacks and autoflasks. But I am not going to snitch rather encourage them and others to use hacks. GGG had a choice whether they want a friend or an enemy. They chose the latter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
"
Maicão wrote:

Ah ok thats why herald of ash.

I guess maybe you are a bit missleading of my old tooltip im showing here in my thread since i didnt managed to replace it with the new one yet which is lower then before.
im taking a rest from poe atm so im just come here from time to time to answer questions.

What is your gem level of bladefall ? Thats always a good start to improve dmg.

but how do you feel do you have any trouble killing stuff ? it shouldnt actually.

Greetz

I swap to clarity, its doing well. My BF is 19(20) i will lv to 20 and try to corrupt. Im doing atziri ( normal) really easy now, its hit kill everywhere, with divinarius i got 24k bladefall with cluster traps and 40 with void manipulation (vaal shadows) with 6 power charges and atziris flask. In maps i dont having any problems, its really good, im using trap cooldown for fast clear. I dont know if my dmg its enough to do uber atziri.
hello,

there is a quite similar guide with noncrit bladfall traps this guy uses heavy +%chaos dmg stuff like 2 mings hearts

can you rate whats better in your mind? crit+ power charges or noncrit and mings hearts

/edit link to the other guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1679157/page/1

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on Aug 29, 2016, 4:34:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info