"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

Just an FYI for this build.

I am on chromatic # 2000 trying to get 2 blue 4 green on my 6L belly. It is an incredible disappointment. I wish I never started trying to get it.
"
stratx wrote:

I am on chromatic # 2000 trying to get 2 blue 4 green on my 6L belly. It is an incredible disappointment. I wish I never started trying to get it.

Are you serious!? I got it in 3... only reason I took note of the amount was because me and a friend were trying to 6l it, once 6l'd, he said good luck with the colors. I got it in 3 and linked back to him asking why gl re colors cause it was nothing...?

I'm happy to give it a bash for you (but you know, handing stuff over to some random on a forum, not really advisable).

Ps: +/-700 fuse to 6l... was... errr... rough (never had to use that many before. Ever [usually 6l in about 250]). Makes me feel a bit better over the fuse thing seeing as I was, seemingly, super lucky with the color.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Jul 9, 2016, 11:22:27 PM
"
PyknoR wrote:
"
stratx wrote:

Are you serious!? I got it in 3... only reason I took note of the amount was because me and a friend were trying to 6l it, once 6l'd, he said good luck with the colors. I got it in 3 and linked back to him asking why gl re colors cause it was nothing...?

I'm happy to give it a bash for you (but you know, handing stuff over to some random on a forum, not really advisable).

Ps: +/-700 fuse to 6l... was... errr... rough (never had to use that many before. Ever [usually 6l in about 250]). Makes me feel a bit better over the fuse thing seeing as I was, seemingly, super lucky with the color.

I got it, probably around 2200.

"
stratx wrote:

You seem to be insane unlucky there.

According to vorici chrom calcualtor you get those colors on 142.0 attemps in average.

If you still dont got those colors feel free to pm me i will give it a try for you.

edit: ah didnt saw your second post. Good to hear you finally got the colors.

Last edited by EkarPoe on Jul 11, 2016, 12:02:17 AM

i got that 6linked today so im gonna use it instead of the belly , i have 4.5k hp 5k evasion, resists are capped and the dmg is nice 10k in town and 26k fully buffed , although im still missing 1 diamond ring and my gems are not the right lvl but im safely doing up to t14 maps without any problems , Abyss Kaom died in seconds.Im glad i switched to crit cuz i was struggling before that
Fun build, just one question so far. I noticed under the weapon section it says to not get any ice damage. I managed to get some on my boots, and it does trigger when I'm hit and adds cold to my trap tooltip. Now, I plan to replace this with crit ASAP but that could be a while, I'm just wondering what's wrong with it? I imagine it interferes with something, maybe the gloves. It must do something that fire/lightning doesn't do?

edit: another question actually, are we not switch to binos until we switch to those lvl 70 gloves? i'm not 70 yet and tried binos and it was underwhelming. i'm guessing our traps dont trigger the binos attribute of poison spread, hence the glove synergy. i noticed i wasnt healing from that binos mod, so i figured this was the case. i read something like that in this thread but can't find it. thanks.
Last edited by Primal21 on Jul 12, 2016, 2:49:26 AM
"
Primal21 wrote:
Fun build, just one question so far. I noticed under the weapon section it says to not get any ice damage. I managed to get some on my boots, and it does trigger when I'm hit and adds cold to my trap tooltip. Now, I plan to replace this with crit ASAP but that could be a while, I'm just wondering what's wrong with it? I imagine it interferes with something, maybe the gloves. It must do something that fire/lightning doesn't do?

well the special mod on our gloves is "your hits only kill frozen enemies". we need the enemies NOT frozen, so our poison from bino can spread. If you have ice damage to spells, and you crit with our setup, enemies freeze and the poison won't spread. simple enough I think. get rid of that cold damage asap, you can even do a cruel or merciless lab run to overwrite it

"

edit: another question actually, are we not switch to binos until we switch to those lvl 70 gloves? i'm not 70 yet and tried binos and it was underwhelming. i'm guessing our traps dont trigger the binos attribute of poison spread, hence the glove synergy. i noticed i wasnt healing from that binos mod, so i figured this was the case. i read something like that in this thread but can't find it. thanks.

yup, binos + gloves when you have both
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Hey man mind helping me out? So the problem is idk why but i got really low life right now 3.5k and to me looks like my dmg is really low + i died from argus because idk how to place traps to make him die quickly any tips on that? thanks and nice guide!
"
elpakaroita wrote:
Hey man mind helping me out? So the problem is idk why but i got really low life right now 3.5k and to me looks like my dmg is really low + i died from argus because idk how to place traps to make him die quickly any tips on that? thanks and nice guide!

can u post your gear and passive tree ?
"
elpakaroita wrote:

I looked at your char page, you got a bunch of mine nodes, did you switch to mines? Also you seem to be a hybrid build.

Just looking at the tree,

getting Arcane Focus instead of/before the witch starting nodes, it gives you 36% es in 3 points instead of 38% in 4 points. Foresight is also 20% es for 2 points.

You also leave the 6% life at the end of Blood Drinker, which you can switch a 5% life for it at the very least.

I find picking up Nullification to be pretty good, for 2 points you get 15% es, 25% eva, 5% life, and 8% all res, which helps with all the uniques.

here's a tree based off yours
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info