[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Last edited by Baylenthesky on Oct 4, 2019, 12:25:27 AM
"
Baylenthesky wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

Read the FAQ section...there is a section on mana

yeah man i read all the section of your post, i have mana regeneration aura, both amulet and ring support the regen rate but i still find the lacking of mana ( yes i spam flask also )

but the struggle was no more after i finished the mission in act 4 which allowed me to purchase multistrike gem, the damages it brings is very good along with no mana costly, i actually deal more damages with the less of using mana.

ok great. mana becomes less and less of a problem until it's non-existent. it's only while you are leveling. let me know if you have more questions and good luck.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
Bruh. So this was my first ever build in PoE. My girl wanted to try leveling another char because she was disappointed with hers, so I picked up Dark Pact and got a massive hardon for it. I loved it so much I tried two different builds. The second sucked a fat cock, so I killed it and came back to this guy.

Holy absolute shit. I forgot how fucking rad this dude is. At lvl 55, even with moderately decent gear for the level and the approximate life pool of a baby with polio, my life leech is already so fast that I can face tank anything that doesn't one-shot me...assuming I don't lose focus and start attacking the air because everything dies so goddamned fast.

I need to get some better life rolls, but otherwise this is one of the most fun builds I've seen to date. Fuck the meta (whatever that is); this right here is the bidness.

well now here's some straight fuckin glory. keep that shit up and let me know how you're doing in maps.

I call him the meatchipper. With BoR it's like feeding melee enemies into a woodchipper. Those frog fuckers? Absolutely hilarious when they form a train and jump into a running dual strike grinder.

Unfortunately, I'm still a little squish but I'm too poor for better gear atm. I saw your recommendation for Wasp's Nest and picked two up. Best 7c I've spent in the game. I started having some serious mana issues and had to run without Hatred until I could afford a decent Gemini Claw. 300+pdps claws are the goddamned Hennessy Venoms of this game. Damage is even better and no more mana issues, though.

Resistances are capped+ and I have T1-T2 life on everything but my rings...capping resists, getting the necessary int (and strength, previously) and getting life rolls all on a ring was pricey as shit. I've run up to T8 maps. Damage feels more than sufficient, but I rip every other map or so because I lose focus and stand there whiffing at the air while I get ate up by caster skellies or I get one shot by some bullshit that I never see and sit there staring at the 7million XP I just lost.

Ran Merciless lab last night with no issues. Move speed is so high with +30% boots that I literally just spun through the whole thing. It would have been terrifying with Vaal Pact, but with the regen and a life flask it wasn't bad at all. I don't think I emptied the life flask the whole run. Izaro was a joke. A hilarious one.

In short, it's an absolute goddamned blast to play and very cheap to start (I think I paid 15c or so for a T1 life roll on my BoR), but min-maxing past T10 is probably going to cost a kidney.
Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Sep 25, 2017, 10:55:22 AM
I f*** found him

=60с, no bad! but I lost a little bit armour and evasion rating
what do u think? it's worth it?
"
iveldraw wrote:
I f*** found him

Holy shit. I'm jealous.

I would say worth. With my current calc in path of building (+power charges, +auras, nothing else), that would put me around 175k dps.
Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Sep 25, 2017, 4:17:17 PM
This build looks awesome. Is it viable for HC? Will I be dying like crazy?
Has anyone tried Might and Influence jewel?
Does that mean you can take the splash gem out?
I have Might And Influence, and yes you can take it out.

Why don't we use Onslaught by the way ?

May i have another gear check ? i have 1 ex 100c right now to upgrade (my ring probably).

Thanks
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
Bruh. So this was my first ever build in PoE. My girl wanted to try leveling another char because she was disappointed with hers, so I picked up Dark Pact and got a massive hardon for it. I loved it so much I tried two different builds. The second sucked a fat cock, so I killed it and came back to this guy.

Holy absolute shit. I forgot how fucking rad this dude is. At lvl 55, even with moderately decent gear for the level and the approximate life pool of a baby with polio, my life leech is already so fast that I can face tank anything that doesn't one-shot me...assuming I don't lose focus and start attacking the air because everything dies so goddamned fast.

I need to get some better life rolls, but otherwise this is one of the most fun builds I've seen to date. Fuck the meta (whatever that is); this right here is the bidness.

well now here's some straight fuckin glory. keep that shit up and let me know how you're doing in maps.

I call him the meatchipper. With BoR it's like feeding melee enemies into a woodchipper. Those frog fuckers? Absolutely hilarious when they form a train and jump into a running dual strike grinder.

Unfortunately, I'm still a little squish but I'm too poor for better gear atm. I saw your recommendation for Wasp's Nest and picked two up. Best 7c I've spent in the game. I started having some serious mana issues and had to run without Hatred until I could afford a decent Gemini Claw. 300+pdps claws are the goddamned Hennessy Venoms of this game. Damage is even better and no more mana issues, though.

Resistances are capped+ and I have T1-T2 life on everything but my rings...capping resists, getting the necessary int (and strength, previously) and getting life rolls all on a ring was pricey as shit. I've run up to T8 maps. Damage feels more than sufficient, but I rip every other map or so because I lose focus and stand there whiffing at the air while I get ate up by caster skellies or I get one shot by some bullshit that I never see and sit there staring at the 7million XP I just lost.

Ran Merciless lab last night with no issues. Move speed is so high with +30% boots that I literally just spun through the whole thing. It would have been terrifying with Vaal Pact, but with the regen and a life flask it wasn't bad at all. I don't think I emptied the life flask the whole run. Izaro was a joke. A hilarious one.

In short, it's an absolute goddamned blast to play and very cheap to start (I think I paid 15c or so for a T1 life roll on my BoR), but min-maxing past T10 is probably going to cost a kidney.

this was good for a laugh in the wee hours of the morning.

assassin's mark is your friend. low mana cost to spam LS and you get a lot of mana on kill, so you shouldn't have to wiff that hard. try to pay attention to what you're dying to and get gud. always fortify, always hit shit. you're correct as far as pricing goes. it gets exponential and its just a matter of how far you want to take things.
"
iveldraw wrote:
I f*** found him

absolutely. the life is more important. good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info