[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
spkrash wrote:

And how do you wear body armor with BoR? o_O I see you have one, when description of BoR says it cannot be used

You need to put the armor on before you put the BoR on. You won't get the stats from it. I just get any 6-socket armor so that I can keep/level gems in the armor. See my post a few above yours.

The Icetomb is just for the transmog since my friend convinced me to play dress-up this season and I went with an ice theme.
no stats on armor, but i still can use 6 gems on it like if no BoR weared? or they does not active also, and can be only leveled there?
Regards :)
"
spkrash wrote:
no stats on armor, but i still can use 6 gems on it like if no BoR weared? or they does not active also, and can be only leveled there?

They can only be leveled.

But you can temporarily swap Splash for WED, for example, when you KNOW you will only have one thing to hit
Decided to buy a Taste of Hate. Dual Strike is up to 565k AOE DPS.
Hey weren't you that guy that got up to 3.5 million dps with all the buffs?! That's just bananas.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
spkrash wrote:

They can only be leveled.

But you can temporarily swap Splash for WED, for example, when you KNOW you will only have one thing to hit

thanx, so i don't need expensive armor here :) even non-linked 6 slots work :)
Regards :)
hey ur build is my first char ever in poe. its super fun man.
what skill is on ur "W" in the T14 video?

im using flicker strike instead of vaal haste for better/faster mobility/clearing(T6/7 atm)

vaal haste of 6 seconds (with 0.6 casting time) seems annoying to me.
or ist that only for bosses?

ure not using blood rage in the video. cause no regen? (why btw?)

oh and u got temporal chain on ur boots, whats the advantage compared to enfeeble?
cause it makes them only slower + reduces cursetimes on u..

do ur curses overwrite each other? (assassins mark and enfeeble/temporal chain)

sorry for so many questions. im new :D

regards

ps can you post a pic of ur defence stats in merciless?
my armour/dmg reduction i feel like is too low. and evasion too
the merciless labyrinth boss did 1hit me (4600life)
Last edited by Ninyai on Oct 29, 2016, 8:34:20 AM
"
Ninyai wrote:
hey ur build is my first char ever in poe. its super fun man.
what skill is on ur "W" in the T14 video?

im using flicker strike instead of vaal haste for better/faster mobility/clearing(T6/7 atm)

vaal haste of 6 seconds (with 0.6 casting time) seems annoying to me.
or ist that only for bosses?

ure not using blood rage in the video. cause no regen? (why btw?)

oh and u got temporal chain on ur boots, whats the advantage compared to enfeeble?
cause it makes them only slower + reduces cursetimes on u..

do ur curses overwrite each other? (assassins mark and enfeeble/temporal chain)

sorry for so many questions. im new :D

regards

ps can you post a pic of ur defence stats in merciless?
my armour/dmg reduction i feel like is too low. and evasion too
the merciless labyrinth boss did 1hit me (4600life)

Glad you are enjoying it!

I keep Vaal Haste on my "W" slot all the time. Yes, I only use it for bosses or tough enemies but when you are clearing maps you can generally keep it up constantly.

Correct with regard to blood rage. The degen would be too abusive and/or annoying.

This season I have been experimenting with temp chains because this build is all about speed and I think slowing enemies is also very useful to Whirl away.

Curses do overwrite each other. The last one applied stays.

Life is about 5400. Make sure your flasks are properly set up. Between innate blocking ability and the defense from them, they make you defensive.

what do you think about using herald of thunder with Curse on Hit + Assassins Mark
for charging power strikes?
im trying it out right now cause its annoying to keep track of the charges and use lightning strike for it..

beside that im also trying doedre ring for extra curse and blasphemy + either AM or enfeeble (must get rid of herald of ash for that tho, wich is totally ok if u have always full power charge)

regards
"
Ninyai wrote:
what do you think about using herald of thunder with Curse on Hit + Assassins Mark
for charging power strikes?
im trying it out right now cause its annoying to keep track of the charges and use lightning strike for it..

beside that im also trying doedre ring for extra curse and blasphemy + either AM or enfeeble (must get rid of herald of ash for that tho, wich is totally ok if u have always full power charge)

regards

I think the best way to get dual curses is via a corrupted amulet if you can work that out.

Herald of Thunder, has a pretty insane INT cost at level 20 and the damage doesn't scale from physical damage like HoA. Those are the reasons I don't use it. I have definitely thought about it since I could significantly increase my LS damage but it would require removing something else due to lack of gen slots.

I don't recommend removing LS because having a skill to hit monsters from a safe distance is great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info