After thousen of hours and dollars, i now feel like quiting

"
Jaxxxson wrote:

You've literally never said anything constructive towards people having issues with the labyrinth. Perhaps it's time to stop posting in them.

guide for lab
1) equip silver+quicksilver
2) press them
3) run
No rest for the wicked
"
"
mezmery wrote:
"

Movement skills obviously counter the traps thing.

with properly rolled silver +quicksilver you can just run through any trap.

Or be a necromancer completely counters trap having 170% movement speed perma lol

Well a lot of ascendancies give Movespeed, and the Necromancer is a not necessarily the best choice always :P and to be fair... there are enough mobs to just fill them up instantly anyway. As a life based char it is actually inexcusable to die to traps. Yes you might blow 3 life flasks... but I have yet to encounter a trap segment that can drain your flasks, even with 6-7k Life. Spike Traps can't even kill you. By now I know how to get hit by traps without dying... and thats on a CI build. All you need is some movement skills and a bit of concentration. If there are spikes and a sawblade in between them, just move through the saw blade... it cannot kill you, since the damage is based on your HP. With CI you can cross over sawblades two times the third time will kill you (and thats with just 30% inc. Speed). If you use Whirling Blades or Flame Dash to dash through the sawblade you don't even take any damage at all.

The best tip though is from a hardcore perspective (since I actually had a lot of practice in standard) is that if one char rip, don't delete him, just run the lab with him a few times. To pass traps you need a decent connection (not necessarily super good, most traps can't kill you in one hit, so lag spikes aren't that dangerous), decent movespeed, some movement skills, concentration and a bit observation. Except for the spike traps you can usually just run through them after encountering them once, since there aren't that many different trap-setups.
"
Jaxxxson wrote:
"
"
Skellimancer wrote:
ah yes the "lrn2play" comments. very helpful. I agree with OP. I too like playing odd builds but now have no reason to reroll anymore.

What else do you want me to say? Hes dying to TRAPS out of all things TRAPS I can understand if you're lagging into it etc but when you are legitly dying to traps you need to play better.

Movement skills obviously counter the traps thing.

You've literally never said anything constructive towards people having issues with the labyrinth. Perhaps it's time to stop posting in them.

? how is suggesting movement skills not constructive? The only reason why no one is giving a wall text guide on how to lab is because it is mind numbingly obvious what you need to do to run it.

traps? movment skills and high base ms
traps that hit? life pots /high regen

izaro? get over 4.5 hp. cap resists done.

the moment you have all of that down there realistically should be nothing in merci lab that can kill you if you are paying attention.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

? how is suggesting movement skills not constructive? The only reason why no one is giving a wall text guide on how to lab is because it is mind numbingly obvious what you need to do to run it.

the moment you have all of that down there realistically should be nothing in merci lab that can kill you if you are paying attention.

Telling him he needs to learn to play better is not constructive. Suggesting movement skills as opposed to antagonizing people who are already frustrated is constructive.

All the comment would have to say is "It's much easier with movement skills, you can bypass many of the obstacles you're having issues with." Instead of "Learn 2 play you fucking noob hurr"

Showing a little maturity and understanding would help the forum attract more gamers as opposed to scaring off the ones that are actually paying money to help support the game.

So no, show some fucking humility, the poster has an issue and is providing feedback, offer solutions or an alternative look, not an antagonizing comment.
Guide - How To Get Started in Path of Exile - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1297390
My Feedback Analysis Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1270724
"
Jaxxxson wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

Telling him he needs to learn to play better is not constructive. Suggesting movement skills as opposed to antagonizing people who are already frustrated is constructive.

All the comment would have to say is "It's much easier with movement skills, you can bypass many of the obstacles you're having issues with." Instead of "Learn 2 play you fucking noob hurr"

Showing a little maturity and understanding would help the forum attract more gamers as opposed to scaring off the ones that are actually paying money to help support the game.

So no, show some fucking humility, the poster has an issue and is providing feedback, offer solutions or an alternative look, not an antagonizing comment.

I am offering a solution USE movement skills what the fuck else do you want me to say lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Jaxxxson wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

Well said Jaxxxson. People shitting on others feedback with negative comments is getting old. It's usually the same handful of posters too, sad really.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
"
Jaxxxson wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

Well said Jaxxxson. People shitting on others feedback with negative comments is getting old. It's usually the same handful of posters too, sad really.

It's a circle jerk of hate, it's genuinely pissing me off. People should be able to share their opinions with constructive feedback on either side as opposed to a childish response that goes nowhere.

"
I am offering a solution USE movement skills what the fuck else do you want me to say lol

"
Honestly this is a straight answer that I will do.

You need play better."

Sounds incredibly constructive, that's literally saying "Use a movement skill." Except that it's not.

I can understand there's a lot of complaints about it, but they're there for a reason. It would be a better use of your time not to reply if it's just going to be hateful and unconstructive.
Guide - How To Get Started in Path of Exile - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1297390
My Feedback Analysis Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1270724
Last edited by Jaxxxson on Mar 18, 2016, 10:31:56 AM
How is this in anyway shape or form being hateful? He does need play better, He DOES need to use movement skills like if you think that's fucking hate you need a thicker skin.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Is this yet another lab is too hard, I quite the gaem thread?

Because I start to see a pattern here:

I spend bilion dorarz, I quite cuz Lab too hard, GGG you losin monei, pls chang. kthxbai
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Maybe you should practice in standard? I have survived some tricky trap gauntlets, I think they are mostly manageable (as a life build).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info