PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

hmpphh please delete

I watched your video, it looks like if you get hit by just about anything you have a chance of being one shot, looks like it is very soft....
how is your dps so high tho mine at level 68 is only at 17k dps with almost the same items except prob ammy rings and gloves
"
I watched your video, it looks like if you get hit by just about anything you have a chance of being one shot, looks like it is very soft....

Indeed, that is what happens with BoR with a crappy shield and no shield nodes. That is no longer the case for me now.

"
JoshuaClem wrote:
how is your dps so high tho mine at level 68 is only at 17k dps with almost the same items except prob ammy rings and gloves

With all damage nodes, 3x frenzy charges and blood rage, then with the same gear you should have the same tooltip as I have.

After looking at your items your are missing amulet, 1 ring and shield damage. If you get all three of those items you can boost your tooltip dps by atleast 20k, and that is without any auras and frenzy charges.
Last edited by Lergrodan on Jul 7, 2016, 3:34:47 AM
Could you post your current gear?
Using this build on Hardcore Prophecy 72 lvl.
It's amazing, Merciless Bosses dies so fast like I am on Cruel.

Btw, for youe information, in today patch:
The Chieftain Ascendancy skill for Scion now works if you or your totems have recently killed an enemy.
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
How are you managing mana? I have one mana flask I use, but I only notice I am out when the totems stop popping up as I move forward to clear fast.

I tried using a %phys dam to mana jewel, but it's not clear if that actually works. That is, my mana was still dropping even though my totems were killing mobs, so I suspect that mod doesn't work that well.
Your image shows Warchief (as does your gem setup guide), but your gear shows Protector. Do you use both, or one?

If you use AP, what's your DPS with that?

Can you show your current gear+sockets and possibly both setups (AWC and AP)?

Thanks
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Aug 28, 2016, 4:22:49 PM
With Protector as main skill, because that's what all your gear shows, despite your screenshot showing warchief (WC):

without auras or or charges or flasks: I do 19k (No wc) to 27k (wc gives 16% damage bonus)

with flasks (atziris promise & sulphur) and wc: 35.7k http://i.imgur.com/VeKlRb4.png

with auras, potions and wc on: I can get 45.3k

with 3 frenzy, auras, wc and potions: I can get 54.4k dps but that only lasts as long as the potions last. and constantly need to risk death by running into a mob to gain frenzy

As for charges, why do you use bloodrage? that doesn't seem to work anymore for totems.
Using Frenzy is hard to maintain and quite dangerous as you need to run up to the mob.

really the only difference I see between your gear and mine is you have 70 more strength than me (14% more damage, not really that much) and you have +20 quality gems.

would a 20q gem and 70 strength really make a 100-140k dps difference? Or has this build been nerfed?

Also, what about Chieftain as an ascendancy now that it supports totems?

gear:
Spoiler

defenses:
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Sep 1, 2016, 1:39:04 PM
what glove enchant works for this build?

i got "of the grave" they barely do anything but at least it is a glove enchant that works (tested it and they actually work). i heard the "of inferno" looks like it works but it doesnt deal any damage.

have you guys tested out which enchant is best for this build?
nvm
Last edited by nunusnowball on Sep 7, 2016, 1:57:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info