2.2.1d Patch Notes

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a bug where Lightning Warp would often not show its effects when being cast in quick succession while using Lockstep networking mode.

WE DID IT REDDIT
"
Fixed a bug where Lightning Warp would often not show its effects when being cast in quick succession while using Lockstep networking mode.

ohhhhhh yeah !!! That one was bugging me for a long time now. Thank you.
unban etup
IGN:skydog
No more t2 maps in the lab :(
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where Writhing Worms created by The Writhing Jar unique flask were too high level.

Looks like they watched the worm detonator video and didn't like it. They're probably level 1 worms now in every zone.

RIP Worm Detonator
3/15/2016 - 3/16/2016

Only one day of fun, how sad.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Still no Inquisitor/Spark nerf for pvp, GGG there is a guy sitting in the arena every single night spamming sparks from the corners and killing everyone while watching movies.

here is an example of how long this guy stay there :

LMAO He is a menace in there. Made the mistake of going in there. Man one shot me almost. Then I guess a buddy of his is there too. Waited for me to spawn then Sparks and Flameblast back to hell again. I wont be going back in there anytime soon.
nice :)

lol'd at:

Fixed a bug where the third encounter of Izaro would sometimes not have Izaro.

and ty! for:

Fixed a bug where clones of Duelists would look incorrect.
"
cloudsora wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Maps dropped in the Merciless Labyrinth were capable of being higher than Tier 1.

And now I'm sad... seriously why not up to tier 3?

If they let T15 Maps drop in the Lab it would encourage a lot more people to run it. I bet there is a massive percentage that run it once for the Ascension and then never touch it again.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a bug where the third encounter of Izaro would sometimes not have Izaro.

This made me smile (never encountered that bug) :).

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a bug where Maps dropped in the Merciless Labyrinth were capable of being higher than Tier 1.

That wasn't a bug, that was a feature!
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
LIGHTNING WARP BUG FIX!!!

YES! GGG listened to my prayers!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info