[2.2] c9q9md's Abyssal Cry Berserker WORM DETONATOR - END GAME - SICK PACK CLEARING - SICK ONESHOTS

"
pobubas wrote:
nice so i dind rip my 60c time to lvl !

Good luck and have fun!

You won't regret it once you try it out!

Edit: I made some minor tweaks to the guide and corrected some spelling errors.
Last edited by c9q9md on Mar 17, 2016, 10:37:50 AM
"
c9q9md wrote:
I pull back what I said earlier back: BUILD IS STILL WORKING!

Only downside; A little bit weaker vs bosses who does not spawn with a blue pack. Aka: Volcano, Core, Darresso, and Kaom

EDIT: Quick Twinned Courtyard run after nerf!

From the video, I can't tell if it's the worms doing the damage, or just the mobs themselves when they blow up next to each other (meaning the worms would be irrelevant). When I make worms, they don't seem to have much hp at all.
"
Meridin wrote:
"
c9q9md wrote:
I pull back what I said earlier back: BUILD IS STILL WORKING!

Only downside; A little bit weaker vs bosses who does not spawn with a blue pack. Aka: Volcano, Core, Darresso, and Kaom

EDIT: Quick Twinned Courtyard run after nerf!

From the video, I can't tell if it's the worms doing the damage, or just the mobs themselves when they blow up next to each other (meaning the worms would be irrelevant). When I make worms, they don't seem to have much hp at all.

They still do damage, not just nearly as much as they used to. Are you using Added Chaos Damage? That should help alot.
Currently using this build, level 82 atm and I one show the following bosses so far:
Residence Map
Every T7 map boss
Malformation (Corrupted too)
Gorge
Springs (2 bosses at once)
Cells

Basicly I only tested up to T11 so far but your damage scales on the areas HP, roll more HP on mobs and GG.

If there is not lots of mobs near the boss I like to swap out for conc effect, idk how you do it c9q9.

Here is my current items, I still need to re-roll the enchantments
Spoiler

For all who say that the worms do no damage, I was using a 3 link for a while and I felt like I was doing near to nothing, you need that 5 link to really make the build shine, that added chaos helps out since the worms have almost no HP
Last edited by Scotty on Mar 25, 2016, 6:25:02 AM
"
Scotty wrote:
Currently using this build, level 82 atm and I one show the following bosses so far:
Residence Map
Every T7 map boss
Malformation (Corrupted too)
Gorge
Springs (2 bosses at once)
Cells

Basicly I only tested up to T11 so far but your damage scales on the areas HP, roll more HP on mobs and GG.

If there is not lots of mobs near the boss I like to swap out for conc effect, idk how you do it c9q9.

Here is my current items, I still need to re-roll the enchantments
Spoiler

For all who say that the worms do no damage, I was using a 3 link for a while and I felt like I was doing near to nothing, you need that 5 link to really make the build shine, that added chaos helps out since the worms have almost no HP

Yeah, Added Chaos Damage is pretty mandatory now, unfortunately. It still works wonders though, you just need a 5l instead of a 4l. I also always use increased area of effect. It feels better, even for bosses imo.

Also, nice items! :p

Edit to main guide: Fixed some details regarding recomended links.
Last edited by c9q9md on Mar 25, 2016, 10:14:28 PM
Are you useing a belt with reduced flask charges? With only a -19% flask and a -18% belt (and -15% node from the tree) I was able to use the flask 4 times per fill.
"
Meridin wrote:
Are you useing a belt with reduced flask charges? With only a -19% flask and a -18% belt (and -15% node from the tree) I was able to use the flask 4 times per fill.

I was not using a good belt, so I only had 3 flask uses. 4 flask uses is ideal though, and if you can get that it will help your damage by alot.
...but why...100% reduced cooldown on warcries change the cooldown from 4 to 2? 100% is 100%... (from 4 to 0)...
Really dont undersrand...
Check out my NON CRIT PHYS SPLIT ARROW BOW GUIDE! The deeeps where you couldn't imagine!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1242996

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info