[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

Hey, what are your thoughts on running victario's acuity for more reliable frenzy/power charges + damage/proj speed and also running essence worm to get to lvl 22/23 wrath whilst also being able to run herald of ice + blasphemy with assassins mark on mana.

EDIT: These ideas would be for softcore as it is already 2 slots with no hp
Last edited by alan26018 on Mar 18, 2016, 9:13:25 AM
"
4nthraxx wrote:
How are you dealing with reflect... I'm getting destroyed by both ele and phys (much worse - wtf)... Can't do it slow enough to have the basalt up all the time..

I am not sure why this would be an issue for you, try posting your gear. Also make sure to pick up phase acrobatics.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Do you think 2 volley fire jewels would be worthwhile? Or not necessary? There's a jewel slot early on in your tree where it can fit.
I guess you need to 6link quill rain / lightning coil before swapping the tabula? :p
Hello Lifting! I've saw something. In your 70 points skill tree, u have a point on "dual wield damage". close to the end of the downside part of the skilltree, is that intentional? since I dont see how it helps.
What do you think of running HoI and HoT with Arctic Armor instead of using Anger?
Build looks great, about to try it out on HC.

Projectile speed from Quill Rain aside, what made you choose Spark and EK over something more ranged like Bladefall? I was looking at Barrage CoC builds over Cyclone due to proccing CoC at range for more safety but I was surprised to see you standing so close to mobs with Spark and EK.
"
moush wrote:
What do you think of running HoI and HoT with Arctic Armor instead of using Anger?

I am pretty sure Anger will outperform the damage, but try it out and judge for yourself - there is nothing wrong with it =)
"
Deadlifer wrote:
Hello Lifting! I've saw something. In your 70 points skill tree, u have a point on "dual wield damage". close to the end of the downside part of the skilltree, is that intentional? since I dont see how it helps.

I don't see that mate? Which point are you talking about?
"
"
Deadlifer wrote:

I don't see that mate? Which point are you talking about?

lol.. I reopened all, It must have been myself when first tried to go down alocated misscliking that node. sorry!
Last edited by Deadlifer on Mar 18, 2016, 8:16:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info