[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

Spark as well as EK is both a spell and a projectile. If I add projectile dmg, will this be the base the crit multi will take it's number from? or will the crit be calculated from base+multiplier and then projectile dmg from base? - Essentially is it better to get more projectile dmg or more crit multi? Or should I get spell damage (does crit maybe scale better with +spell dmg than +proj dmg)?

Should I switch out my gloves for winds of change e.g.

I mean 50% projectile dmg is huge. Especially if it's the base for all my crits.
@LiftingNerdBro Hey I wanted your thoughts on running Essence worm Anger along with Herald of ice and Herald of thunder. With enlighten lvl 2(all i currently have) you only reserve 68% mana. You could also run Hot/HoI in Geofri's helm with Empower for +2(at lvl 1 empower) with Anger in essence at a 76% reserve (still only with enlighten lvl 2). Is it worth it? Consider the +2 to anger aswell. Thanks.
"
Dodeki wrote:
@LiftingNerdBro Hey I wanted your thoughts on running Essence worm Anger along with Herald of ice and Herald of thunder. With enlighten lvl 2(all i currently have) you only reserve 68% mana. You could also run Hot/HoI in Geofri's helm with Empower for +2(at lvl 1 empower) with Anger in essence at a 76% reserve (still only with enlighten lvl 2). Is it worth it? Consider the +2 to anger aswell. Thanks.

I suppose it could work, that said I would have to try it out for myself before making that judgement. Let me know if it is a success :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
With a few changes in the tree (more crits) you guys can take out the crit chance gem and add another projectile spell. Im currently going with freezing pulse as 3rd, pretty pretty dope!
(Ur on 75% Crit chance with charges; i took out anger, took hotto use blasphemie + assassin's mark = dope)

I just got luck on getting a 6l, playing a bit with different chests. currently the daresso's is working greeeeat!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAMeBAcFLQW1Bx4M8g2NDdEOSA-rEJIRLxGWFr8fQSBuIXYjNiP2JIsk_SaVJ6kqCyo4KlsrCi0fLlMwcTB8MjI2PTfUOdQ6Qj7PQzFFfElRSn1LeEyzTP9Nkk4qUDBRR1LsUxBVS1XGWhpbr13yYeJirGNDZU1sjG_ycFJ07XXLfyt_xoJeg9uGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv5UglS6Xl52qoJ-io6OKpHily7Q4tMW8b702vea-p8EzwdXB88LswzPDOs2Y0B_Tb9Qj2Ybawd2o3vjjhOOf5RnnVOpi62PtP-4O7-vw1fv1_MX_3g==?accountName=SToNeD2k9&characterName=BuLLzZeYe

Opinions?
IGN:xSTo_ONeDdx
Last edited by SToNeD2k9 on Apr 24, 2016, 6:40:30 AM
Would a voll's devotion chest work with this build? instead of tabula
im starting fresh in standard league and interested in this build.
is it possible to do this build as a beginner?
and if its possible what skills gems you recommend and items for leveling? (cant buy any from trade, does not have any currency atm)
Last edited by Jeths on Apr 25, 2016, 11:11:55 AM
hi,

i wanna try this build but i don't really get it.

1. which skill is your main skill ? Spark ?
and CoC is casting Barrage & EK automatically when doing a crit with Spark ?
thanks for clarifying

2. and second question : why not use the curse on blasphemy instead of having to proc it with frenzy ?

@SToNeD2k9 interesting tests, which nodes did you remove from the tree ?

thanks!
Last edited by frenchlion on Apr 25, 2016, 4:54:17 PM
How do you leech? at the moment i found shattering is not a solid way to secure my life bar lol
IGN: Pastel_Blue
Hmm.. I've put pretty shitload of currency to this char and this is tbh really nice. However, certain bosses are pain in the ass. I'm thinking about some single fire tricks as a second weapon(s), any ideas/ thoughts? I also would like to know any suggestions to make this char even better. This is gonna be my main map runner for rest of the league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAMeBAcFLQW1Bx4I9A2NDdEOSBCSES8Rlha_H0EgbiF2IzYj9iT9JpUqCypbKwotHy5TMHEwfDIyNj031DpCPs9DMUV8R35JUUp9S3hMs0z_TZJOKlAwUUdS7FMQVUtVhVXGW69d8mHiYqxjQ2VNakNrF2yMcFJ07XXLeu9_xoJeg9uGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv5UglS6Xl52qoqOjiqR4pcu0OLTFvG-86r02vea-p8BUwTPB1cHzwuzNmNAf02_UI9mG2sHdqN7444Tjn-UZ51TqYutj7T_uDu_r8NX79fzF_94=?accountName=TeeDee87&characterName=Quil_TD
Last edited by TeeDee87 on Apr 27, 2016, 7:52:39 PM
"
frenchlion wrote:

@SToNeD2k9 interesting tests, which nodes did you remove from the tree ?

thanks!

Heart & soul, couple mana/life nodes, armor and evasion nodes and 1 ias node it seems. But he also has taken written in blood.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info