[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

LiftingNerd, will you post an Atziri video soon?
Hello LiftingNerd, i'm new player and noob xD and i want to know if this build works casting bladefall, yes? no? And why? Thank you very much, your build are great!
Would a 5L Voll's protector be better or the tabula?
I think the combination of Spark and Ethereal Knives makes reflect more of an issue because you're vulnerable to both types, physical and elemental. Not saying it can't be mitigated with flasks, but I've found the Voltaxic + Ball Lightning combo gave me more peace of mind on that front.

I got my first ever Atziri kill using the Chaos version of the build, so if killing her is a priority for you, you probably want to invest in the bow. The good news is that you don't really need more than 4-links in it.

5-link Voll's or Tabula? Definitely Tabula. Charge generation is not an issue between the Unstable Infusion, and Assassin's Mark. If you go with a 5-link you have to sacrifice either Increased Critical Strikes, Pierce, or a spell. All of them add huge chunks of damage. I'd probably only go with a 5-link Lightning Coil if I was playing Hardcore and really worried about survival.

Does it work using Bladefall? Yes, but Bladefall isn't a projectile spell, so it doesn't benefit from all the projectile damage nodes that the build gets (and the 100% projectile damage from Drillneck). So Spark, Ethereal Knives and Ball Lightning take advantage of the projectile damage; Bladefall and Arc don't.

Rare gloves or Mali gloves? Keep adding the DPS items until you can't cap your resists anymore.
"
Apolloco wrote:
LiftingNerd, will you post an Atziri video soon?

Maybe - I don't have any plans to do it atm though. I am currently working on a new build guide :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
shaggytrader1 wrote:
Hello LiftingNerd, i'm new player and noob xD and i want to know if this build works casting bladefall, yes? no? And why? Thank you very much, your build are great!

It works yes, but it doesn't benefit from all the projectile scaling we have in the skill-tree, but try it out and see what you like better! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I am wondering how much resist u got with this item setup atm. I feel like a glass canon and sometimes i just get one-hitted (e. g. Vaal lightning strike).

maybe you got the time for a short look on my charackter build (Name QuillRainLEAGUE) inspired by your thread.

TY
"
exec85 wrote:
I am wondering how much resist u got with this item setup atm. I feel like a glass canon and sometimes i just get one-hitted (e. g. Vaal lightning strike).

maybe you got the time for a short look on my charackter build (Name QuillRainLEAGUE) inspired by your thread.

TY

U should get better rings, boots, and a better helmet.
Try to get Diamond Rings as a base for the extra crit chance and you shouldn't be a glass canon anymore.
And get pure Evasion items since Acrobatics reduces your Armour and Energy Shield.
Last edited by Loki628 on Mar 30, 2016, 5:42:02 PM
"
Duskcaller wrote:
I think the combination of Spark and Ethereal Knives makes reflect more of an issue because you're vulnerable to both types, physical and elemental. Not saying it can't be mitigated with flasks, but I've found the Voltaxic + Ball Lightning combo gave me more peace of mind on that front.

I got my first ever Atziri kill using the Chaos version of the build, so if killing her is a priority for you, you probably want to invest in the bow. The good news is that you don't really need more than 4-links in it.

5-link Voll's or Tabula? Definitely Tabula. Charge generation is not an issue between the Unstable Infusion, and Assassin's Mark. If you go with a 5-link you have to sacrifice either Increased Critical Strikes, Pierce, or a spell. All of them add huge chunks of damage. I'd probably only go with a 5-link Lightning Coil if I was playing Hardcore and really worried about survival.

Does it work using Bladefall? Yes, but Bladefall isn't a projectile spell, so it doesn't benefit from all the projectile damage nodes that the build gets (and the 100% projectile damage from Drillneck). So Spark, Ethereal Knives and Ball Lightning take advantage of the projectile damage; Bladefall and Arc don't.

Rare gloves or Mali gloves? Keep adding the DPS items until you can't cap your resists anymore.

Is the chaos version of this build linked somewhere in the thread? I just got my hands on a Voltaxic and would really like to check that out.
I've found ball lightning overall better so far even with quill, just because it has great range. Still leveling it up though to match my EK gem level but it's pretty nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info