[2.2] Self Cast Non Crit Spark Hc/Sc Over 200% inc life (61%block and 53% spell block)

Malone could you answer to my guestion about you chart. How much life you got? im just intrested about your defencive stats to compare with mine. I have sarcificed lot of dps to get really high life, but still doing really good damage in my eyes.
I'm rolling with an Iron Will(right now testing ele focus) version..

Core:

-7000 HP
-23000 armour (flask up) + Taste of hate + 3 endu's
-28% Block
-Liferegen: 620/s
-22400 Tooltip

-Wrath (determination for vuln., purities for certain situation, haste for temp chains)
-Warlords/blasphemy

-Deadeye, i haven't decited the second one yet

-need to recolour my boots to have my movement skills with BM gem, i might wanna try out Blood dance for the frenzy's or use Blood Rage
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Mar 16, 2016, 12:50:29 PM
I have 4300 hp, 400 ES with 20 % evade, 11 % block, 40 % dodge and 44 % dodge spell. On top of that , my totem are freezing/shattering everything 2 screen away even in high tier maps and I can almost carry a 6-party easily. This with below average gear really. Currently lvl 91.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Mar 16, 2016, 12:53:57 PM
4300hp is decent for totemist. Sounds good and stable build, could you put your profile to public so i can check you items and tree?
my gear :

Spoiler

there are gems in levelling that are not related to the build itsef. I only use wrath as aura. I could use clarity also but since I am perma using one mana pot to dispel curse on me, it's useless.

my tree :

I am still working on the build, nothing final , neither tree or gear/enchant. I am considering removing all power charge since there may be a way to cap crit without them.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Mar 16, 2016, 4:27:16 PM
selfcast non crit spark is not good. if you want to spark, go for voltasparker with posion. the clearspeed is so much better and you oneshoot every boss.

btw you need to add better vids, every mediocore build can faceroll lwo lvl maps.
going to add more videos from higher maps when get there. Was facetanking Megaera today, deem that leech with vinktars. Now life is at 7.1k. Btw if you didn't notice i putted some buffed tooltips to show bit more the dps, about 60k solo buffed.
i really like your build concept
im a big fan of tanky build will try your build for this league, thanks for posting this !
How did you get 7k life, im at 5.3 with current tree and gear, trying to get more life so izaro doesnt 1 shot me for 5.3k..

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAO4D7gQHBLMFLQhnEGIVIBZvGDwZihm0Gmwc3B2-HwIi4iP2JKok2Cj6KjgqTSzpLYMzhzWSNsU26TpYOuE_J0MxRA1FnUd-R-JKyE2STeNTUlXGVkhZbVpSX5hlTW6qdO11y3rve257w311gpuCx4PbhFOFbYazhweNfY1-jxqTOpcGlyGaO5rgm12drqIAo4qkOaZXpwiomrXyuJO7470nvTa-p8BmwXzDOsSiyPDNmM8y037VgdWm2CTYvdrB4XPjauQi6mLr7u087g7veu_98B_yRfKX9qP56P4K_o_-ug==?accountName=MrGuardian&characterName=XxFuckTaxSetxX

"
MrGuardian wrote:
How did you get 7k life, im at 5.3 with current tree and gear, trying to get more life so izaro doesnt 1 shot me for 5.3k..

im useing much higher life belt and boots

also my ammy and rings have quite high life

i suggest you to get belt that has higher life, also i suggest to get someone to help you with izaro :D spark is just not best skill for izaro fight.

you have 201% life from tree and 23% life from jewels so it's only about the gear that your using. I have 208% from tree and 40% from jewels so you can compare bit, i could drop 1 jewel socket and take 10% life instead but i don't think thats big deal.
Last edited by Thekivis on Mar 27, 2016, 8:07:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info