DEVS: Bloodrage / Full Life not working as intended?

The display used to flicker between full and one or two points below. However, because this is actually fairly annoying to look at, it instead shows you always below max. In practical terms, you are not on Full Life.

So, to answer your questions:
You are not on Full Life, and it's not an oversight.

"But If I take 4% per second and gain 6% per second I should in theory still have the buff up 0.99 seconds until the next check, right?"
0.001 seconds. Maybe less? I'm not sure.
Is this working now? Something went up on reddit after legacy league and the latest patch which seemed to confirm that running melee damage on full life now works with bloodrage. Can anybody (or the DEVS) confirm this please?
no it is still working the same which I believe is intended. The only way to have life degen and be on full life is Slayer's "leech is not removed on reaching max life" ascendancy with leech over time
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Regen and Leech takes effect after degen. You can only regen/ leech if you are below max health, these effects are removed when you reach full life and doesn't update that frequently. The only exception is being a Slayer with the Endless Hunger ascendancy, which grants the effect that leech is not removed on full life. In an other forum post the played used Blood rage and Daresso's Salute, had that ascendancy and gained the full life bonuses without problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info