[2.3] Storm Call - a different approach vol.2 ft. Inquisitor

On my Storm Call templar I have found Orb of Storms to be very good. Orb->PCoC->Inc Crit generates all my power charges almost instantaneously plus provides a damage boost if you are in the area, which you have increased as part of the build already. Since you are then likely crit capped, it frees up one (or in my case 2) other curses.

@dostov: Assuming your crit rate is high, you dont need frost bomb - you just ignore resistances altogether, the -res is useless. With an additional 6-link, I would just make my vaal storm call stronger - normal mobs die in one rotation anyway, no need to overkill them more.
@cmp66: Orb of storms + PCoC is good on curse immune maps, I just found it too clunky to use, I have become lazy :( You can just swap critmulti/fastercast to PCoC and be done with it. As for curses, assassin's mark provides a semi-shock (+20% damage taken), and can boost your crit from 95 to 100 - it isn't just a powercharge generating machine.
hi, i'm starting a templar storm call with your build idea, could you give some advices of what direction should i choose in your tree skills ? maybe until lvl 40 and then 60
I'm currently lvl 90 using this build. It's so much fun! Downed Atziri using conc instead of inc aoe. Thank you for revitalizing poe for me!

P.S.- GFG helm
Last edited by BGonzo on Apr 11, 2016, 8:54:40 AM
Pretty good helm :) Altho on bosses, it might reduce your dps slightly (less storm calls landing on shocked targets). Still, it should be comfortable as hell to have almost instant calls.
Really awesome build so far. But i was wondering if Gifts from above would be an appropriate addition?
If you can fit in, totally, especially if you need more crit to reach the cap.
It's too bad that the consec ground inquisitor asc. points suck, otherwise it would fit even more perfectly. Still, it has good crit, rarity is nice, and fits the theme - we gift them plenty of storms after all!
Hey, I was bored and i wanted to try a Storm Call build for funzies.

It's your tree wrong? The one you linked doesn't have MoM taken o.O
IDD, it was wrong, how come i did not notice? o.O fixed now
Currently leveling this on Perandus SC to get a feel for how it levels, liking it a lot so far. Will probably use this as my first build in Prophecy.

Have you tried/completed Atziri and if so what level were you and how difficult was it?

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info